Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my missing GHC problem

Exclamation my missing GHC problem

My case has not been resolved for more than a month, and closed. I want my case to be investigated, about my missing GHC.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ENT!-NEED-HELP!

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...le!?p=14965376

I don't know what else to do and where to complain. I have already contacted moderator & contact support, but there is no settlement.
    and lately I was busy on assignments at the university, in the past month I had tried sending several ticket cases, and finally there was no time to make it again.

I want my case to be thoroughly investigated.

1. Why is the DGate usable by public?
    2. Why didn't you block your Ghc?
    3. Why is there a door?
    “We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quiesh View Post
    1. Why is the DGate usable by public?
    2. Why didn't you block your Ghc?
    3. Why is there a door?
    1. I forgot to turn it off.
    2. I have placed dgate & I placed SL in the area.
    3. I place the door for quick access to retrieve it. (I put the end of the world, while the main door in the middle)

I have used a long & difficult ID door. I don't know for sure why my GHC suddenly disappeared when I checked on April 10, 2020, while April 7-8, 2020 was still there and I have been storage for a long time, since January 2020.
    I have checked many times that there is no link open access to my GHC

Roughly a year a go, i lost my Mariachi Guitar which i blocked with a dirt, it was a few minutes before the server restarted, i looked at it one last time before the server gone bye bye, and to my surprise the guitar was lost and no the world doesn’t have an admin

Kinda wondered why some things dissapeared
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

The item was most likely taken by bruteforcing the door's ID. Sadly there is a 99,999% chance that your item will not be reimbursed.

How did you contact support? Did you email them? If so, try to message them here: https://support.ubisoft.com/

If you contacted them from that website. Perhaps they did send a reply and you didn't see it. I've been having a problem that I cannot view replies made by support to my cases. I've solved this issue by reading the replies the support gives via email as they send them to your email aswell. Have you tried that? (This only works if your Ubisoft Account has the same email address as your Growtopia account.)

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

My case is that my world was taken over, and strangely, SAFE VAULT, I don't know the password, can the person who took over my world, can destroy the SAFE VAULT? whereas I am the owner of the world cannot destroy it.

so I lost my farm world and the contents in it, including Gaia Beacon, Unstable Tesseract, Growscan, and all the lgrid that I was growing.

I contacted the support contact, but there was no follow up and said my account was hacked, even though the rest of the world and other items were safe (I only lost 1 world and its contents in it)
    Then I contacted the moderator via PM, there might be a moderator confusion, they can help the player open and destroy the safe vault of the person who took over my world.
    Then I contacted the support contact again, but until now there was no answer.

sadly you wont be getting your ghc back
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    sadly you wont be getting your ghc back
    Why? someone who lost 84DLS got it returned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    When 84DLS disappeared on my account, it took support 30 days to figure out what happened and to get them back to me. Be patient!
    and this too
    Quote Originally Posted by DlSClPLlNE View Post
    Growtopia has returned to me a pair of angel wings and 8 DLS,
    Plus the worlds X02 and LAKES.

I was unable to get back V5 and Puberty, though. But I’m happy with what I received.

Thank you, GT Staff!
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luckilolz View Post
    Okay like I dont really know what to say, countless pepole are getting hacked and Tery waas one of them how come does he get his items back? Also its not an argument to say that his items were worth much cause there are players with even more worth items that have been hacked, and what has been restored to them? NOTHING, even tho it would only need a check in the logs to where they have gone and so on, and they would get them back as Tery, I want to know why this happens, Ubisoft indeed has money to spend on more pepole who could be in support to check logs, you cant mine a mine how deep you want without giving it support, otherwise it will collapse , Ubisoftk
    This, too, get the item back.
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey everyone!

We’d like to address some of the concerns y’all have in mind regarding this case.

Tery’s email was received the 30th of August and was replied to 2 days after that. It's the average response time for support queries so this doesn’t give VIP treatment to any players.

We have assisted a lot of players numerous times provided they were able to verify their ownership of the hacked account AND provided they were not hacked because of phishing or sharing their account with someone (like a friend or sibling). The only advantage of the players creating videos is that they have an additional proof. However, the best way for us to verify a player’s account is to use their account’s registered email (albeit some players don’t even have access to these emails or they forgot their account’s email).

Regarding the donations Tery received, we really cannot prevent (or disallow) players to donate items to anyone they so please. In the future we encourage you to wait for the result of the investigation from the support team before donating in order to compensate a player from a loss.

Finally, please do note that disclosing support tickets, it is strictly prohibited and we already mentioned this in the Growtopian Code.

Hope this clears everything up.

I will close this thread now as this post is becoming personal.

its your fault tbh

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Komando View Post
    its your fault tbh
    Ikr. Why would he made the d gate public in the first place.

No hate, but be more careful next time. I'm sorry for your loss.
    IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm bored.

Name:  Screenshot-20200409-131226.png
Views: 281
Size:  214.9 KB
    here where I save my GHC, nothing is accessed in the world, and the SL area where GHC is not accessible to anyone, and there is no open way to get there, I just put a door ID for quick access there, and no one knows my ID. since January 2020 I save there until April 7, 2020 I still checked there last, then when April 10, 2020 suddenly disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    The item was most likely taken by bruteforcing the door's ID. Sadly there is a 99,999% chance that your item will not be reimbursed.

How did you contact support? Did you email them? If so, try to message them here: https://support.ubisoft.com/

If you contacted them from that website. Perhaps they did send a reply and you didn't see it. I've been having a problem that I cannot view replies made by support to my cases. I've solved this issue by reading the replies the support gives via email as they send them to your email aswell. Have you tried that? (This only works if your Ubisoft Account has the same email address as your Growtopia account.)
    what jedaki said
    probs a bruteforced doorid
    happened to me b4, lost like 4dls
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895