Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Useless Threads IN THIS SUBFORUM

Quote Originally Posted by SIide View Post
    the replies here just perfectly show the age of this community except DeLixx who actually shared his opinion about this
    stop acting like you are so mature, i remember a year or more ago there was a lot of drama over u about u doing something possibly bannable, i forgot the details but i remember it was you
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

If you read the one-line description for this sub-forum (located at the top of the sub-forum's page and on the forum's main page), it says "Share your thoughts on the updates - past, present and future." If I understand correctly, people posting about the Royal Lock/Magplant/Rayman are actually sharing their thoughts on a past update. It is fuelling discussion, and while some threads may not be very constructive and are just people complaining in all caps, technically, it is in the right sub-forum and they are doing exactly what the sub-forum asks them to do.

On the other hand, the description for the Suggestion Box sub-forum is "Have a great idea for a new block or item? Let us know about it here." Technically, these threads are discussing issues with items from the past update, not suggesting a new item. Half the time, people don't even suggest a new idea, but are instead complaining about an update and asking Ubisoft to implement their own fix to it.

I don't know what forms your basis for calling those threads "useless" or that this "isn't the subforum to talk about ideas", but clearly your argument has no evidence to back up how they are useless, why this isn't the right forum to discuss or why it should be moved to the Suggestion Box. You simply state that it is somehow wrong and then begin blaming people for something you haven't even proven to be wrong. While you call people out for their age, it's clear you haven't even read the one line description for this sub-forum. Somehow they can read and you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    stop acting like you are so mature, i remember a year or more ago there was a lot of drama over u about u doing something possibly bannable, i forgot the details but i remember it was you
    Instead of being counter-productive, extremely ironic, unnecessarily calling people out and trying to fuel drama through an irrelevant event that happened in another person's past more than a year ago, why don't you try discussing the actual contents of the thread?
    IGN: awesome187
    Level: 75
    Bureaucrat on the Growtopia Wikia.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome178 View Post
    Instead of being counter-productive, extremely ironic, unnecessarily calling people out and trying to fuel drama through an irrelevant event that happened in another person's past more than a year ago, why don't you try discussing the actual contents of the thread?
    I see what you mean by that, but i also believe what other people have said that this post isnt relevant in this sub-forum. I wasnt ‘fueling’ the drama i was just pointing out that a post by someone that has done bad isnt always right
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

i was just pointing out that a post by someone that has done bad isnt always right
    True. As long it is still related to this sub-forum then it is fine. It doesn't matter if it is useless or not. Still a discussion about the past, present, or future update/s.

Except those threads in this sub-forum in which are asking for fixes. (Must be in the Suggestion Box sub-forum)

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

*Collective Gasp*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

u say and complaining but look at all ur comments and posting?
    it all just rude sarcasm that dont even conern the topics of poster? how u saying us who are making useless when u yourself in fact is making useless comment and post

Well yeah thanks for calling that out without you people wouldn't know i did something bannable. For sure related to this thread. I made hundreds of thousands of DLs datamining legally. I didn't use any software and didn't do anything against the /rules written at the time. I just used my information about "User's legal rights about downloaded software" that i learned from the cybersecurity class i attended that the person has the right to do anything with the files installed in his computer as long as it doesn't harm the company in any financial status. I made so much Diamond Locks from that you probably wont ever be able to see that many DLs in your life. See, i'm banned right? Of course not. I am a cybersecurity expert that's above the age of 20. So i'd consider myself mature, at least more than most people here.

Don't call out people based on stuff they did without knowing any details. And also don't call people immature when all they wanted was to get some serious feed-back on their forum post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awesome178 View Post
    If you read the one-line description for this sub-forum (located at the top of the sub-forum's page and on the forum's main page), it says "Share your thoughts on the updates - past, present and future." If I understand correctly, people posting about the Royal Lock/Magplant/Rayman are actually sharing their thoughts on a past update. It is fuelling discussion, and while some threads may not be very constructive and are just people complaining in all caps, technically, it is in the right sub-forum and they are doing exactly what the sub-forum asks them to do.

On the other hand, the description for the Suggestion Box sub-forum is "Have a great idea for a new block or item? Let us know about it here." Technically, these threads are discussing issues with items from the past update, not suggesting a new item. Half the time, people don't even suggest a new idea, but are instead complaining about an update and asking Ubisoft to implement their own fix to it.

I don't know what forms your basis for calling those threads "useless" or that this "isn't the subforum to talk about ideas", but clearly your argument has no evidence to back up how they are useless, why this isn't the right forum to discuss or why it should be moved to the Suggestion Box. You simply state that it is somehow wrong and then begin blaming people for something you haven't even proven to be wrong. While you call people out for their age, it's clear you haven't even read the one line description for this sub-forum. Somehow they can read and you can't.

Thanks for the serious feed-back, i aggree to some degree that complaning about magplants etc kind of belong to updates and discussions, but it's just been so re-eccuring to the point of why talk about it anymore? If there was something that could be done, Ubisoft would have made an announcement of some sort. But there is not much to be done...
    see_signature = false

if see_signature == true:
    {
    print("please act like you didnt")
    }

else
    {
    print("thank god u didnt")
    }

Good heavens, my heart leaped from your display photo, OP.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. We do try our best to move the threads to the proper subforum. However, there are times that we are not able to monitor the forum since we don't moderate the forum 24/7. We do aim to keep the forum organized as much as we could. Rest assured though that we will be more vigilant about this.

god, this is a whole lot of unnecessary drama
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    god, this is a whole lot of unnecessary drama
    he's the one starting the drama, you can't just call out people for the things they have previously done whenever you can. all i did was start a serious thread, he called me out for my almost 2 year old drama, now tell me now did i or did he start the drama
    see_signature = false

if see_signature == true:
    {
    print("please act like you didnt")
    }

else
    {
    print("thank god u didnt")
    }

he's the one starting the drama, you can't just call out people for the things they have previously done whenever you can. all i did was start a serious thread, he called me out for my almost 2 year old drama, now tell me now did i or did he start the drama
    imma just say it wasnt the datamining
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch