Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dabble’s Ban (A False Accusation/Misunderstanding)

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Omg Finally someone agrees with me. Yes, Support fake accused my friend too saying that he was bullying people by writing the name on a blacklist bulletin board @_@ and. so 1st of all my friend never had access in any worlds and maybe yes if he did before then the problem is that he didn't know writing name on bulletin is illegal since many other buy+ worlds have it too. So if my friend got punished shouldn't those people be punished too? This is really really unfair how support is treating the players oh funny thing is that he asked for evidence and they just ignore, they didn't have evidence so they had to ignore I guess.
    We could really use a new and improved support system where mods have a strong and visible proof. There are so many innocent Growtopians being mistakenly banned. Hope it goes better for the both of us!

Thank you!
    hi mom

Quote Originally Posted by Pawie View Post
    Can I ask how to contact Misthios? Or, if you can, can you tell him to read this post?

Thank you!
    I sent a private message on the forums.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Super Moderator

FYI, we never ban based on IP alone. Support has given your brother a reply and I can assure you that proper checks were done.

Closing thread.