Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: MEGAPHONE GLITCH

  1. #1

    Default MEGAPHONE GLITCH

    *** IS THIS, I SUPER BROADCASTED 3 TIMES AND NOONE COME!
    THE MODS ARE USELESS ONLY CAN BAN CASINOS AND NEVER CARE ABOUT THE SCAMS AROUND GROWTOPIA.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer KaguyaIsSick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Boundaries of Gensokyo
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBTW View Post
    *** IS THIS, I SUPER BROADCASTED 3 TIMES AND NOONE COME!
    THE MODS ARE USELESS ONLY CAN BAN CASINOS AND NEVER CARE ABOUT THE SCAMS AROUND GROWTOPIA.
    okay hold up bro, calm down.
    Make sure you didn't enabled Signal Jammer.
    You might get blocked by other SBs.
    You also insulted mods right in front of mods and everyone on forums, that was a bad idea. They are needed in game to enforce rules, also banning casinos aren't useless.

    Also you didn't provide any proofs or evidence about the glitch, how are we going to know what happens?
    IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

    Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

    good song

  3. #3

    Default i dont even have signal

    Quote Originally Posted by KaguyaIsSick View Post
    okay hold up bro, calm down.
    Make sure you didn't enabled Signal Jammer.
    You might get blocked by other SBs.
    You also insulted mods right in front of mods and everyone on forums, that was a bad idea. They are needed in game to enforce rules, also banning casinos aren't useless.

    Also you didn't provide any proofs or evidence about the glitch, how are we going to know what happens?
    i dont even have signal jammer, no one blocked my sb. banning casinos are useless because people can just make it again since they are using alt accounts. im just frustrated because i got scammed in total of 9dl

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard LETS4GO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    (HIDDEN)
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBTW View Post
    i dont even have signal jammer, no one blocked my sb. banning casinos are useless because people can just make it again since they are using alt accounts. im just frustrated because i got scammed in total of 9dl
    I'm a lil bit confused, you're trying to relate the fact that you were scammed to banning casinos and what were you even trying to sb?
    LetsGo

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    4,071

    Default

    What were you trying to sb? Growtopia has blocked some words from broadcasting which could possibly be a reason for this.

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBTW View Post
    *** IS THIS, I SUPER BROADCASTED 3 TIMES AND NOONE COME!
    THE MODS ARE USELESS ONLY CAN BAN CASINOS AND NEVER CARE ABOUT THE SCAMS AROUND GROWTOPIA.
    There are normally times when people don't from (0 to 100) maybe because they didn't see it, no one did /go, no one is interested in going in your world. It is definitely not a glitch (I assume), and I have experienced this multiple times.

    How does the last line relate to what you said

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #7

    Default literally i was broadcasting im hosting a dice game prize 20 wl

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    There are normally times when people don't from (0 to 100) maybe because they didn't see it, no one did /go, no one is interested in going in your world. It is definitely not a glitch (I assume), and I have experienced this multiple times.

    How does the last line relate to what you said
    literally i was broadcasting im hosting a dice game prize 20 wl

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Para-DX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Maybe people are too lazy to enter your world to do more important things (Ive experienced this before)
    Hi
    IGN: HAFX1
    IG:Takamikure
    Fb: Muaz Mam
    Discord: HAFX1#2069

    Goal:
    Have maximum Backpack: 206/???
    Have 1BGL : 27/100 DL (Net worth)
    Have 5 ring : 2/5
    Level 125: 61/125

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer LancePlayZXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    Can you type exactly what you said?

    Some keywords like free are blocked and won’t show to anyone, also some colors glitch out and won’t show anyone either, like black.
    but iirc, that doesn't use up your megaphone/gems right? If so, I doubt it's because of that.
    Watch one of my videos!:

    [/CENTER]

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard MiMelody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    Nah, market is so broken ubidev doesn’t care if your 1 wl megaphone gets used.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •