Thread: Helppp! Technical difficulties

Lesser Knight

Default Helppp! Technical difficulties

I created my gt acc under a email a few years ago. But i lost access to that email acc cuz apparently I broke some policy and got locked out. I didnt think much at that time and just created a new email acc. But now when I wanna change my password I need my old email. But the problem is my old email has alr been deleted by me as I didnt think having a locked acc lying around was any help. Pls help

Unfortunately, this is a common problem for players and there's not much to do other than contact support, however, the whole point of you putting your email onto your account is to verify it's your account, so you might not have much luck, you could transfer your items onto a more secure account.
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyBooger View Post
    I created my gt acc under a email a few years ago. But i lost access to that email acc cuz apparently I broke some policy and got locked out. I didnt think much at that time and just created a new email acc. But now when I wanna change my password I need my old email. But the problem is my old email has alr been deleted by me as I didnt think having a locked acc lying around was any help. Pls help
    Have you purchased any in-app products in Growtopia? If so, try to find your 'purchase id' (idk if thats what its called) and send it to support. They should be able to change it.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    Unfortunately, this is a common problem for players and there's not much to do other than contact support, however, the whole point of you putting your email onto your account is to verify it's your account, so you might not have much luck, you could transfer your items onto a more secure account.
    The acc im in now is the most secure. But what I care is the sentimental value of this acc, my backpack space and level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Have you purchased any in-app products in Growtopia? If so, try to find your 'purchase id' (idk if thats what its called) and send it to support. They should be able to change it.
    Yea. I purchased diamonds before. But I purchased it under the old email, which is now gone. She the digital receipts are gone too

That sucks, as you don't have the email you can't just simply change it and you're kind of have to go the long way and contact support, but support can't do anything without proof to verify your account so check for the receipts again otherwise, you'll just have to change accounts or continue on with your old password. I wish you all the best!

What device do you play on?
    LetsGo

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    That sucks, as you don't have the email you can't just simply change it and you're kind of have to go the long way and contact support, but support can't do anything without proof to verify your account so check for the receipts again otherwise, you'll just have to change accounts or continue on with your old password. I wish you all the best!

What device do you play on?
    I play on Iphone 8 plus.