Thread: Ssp profit?

Lesser Wizard

Default Ssp profit?

What is the estimate profit per 5k stock?

Is it worth?

Is it better than 1k tackle?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by XGETX View Post

Is it worth?

owned the SSP world for about 3-4 months

As for me, 5k is not enough. on average i replenished every 2 weeks for 30k :/

in my opinion tackle will be better, simply because collecting them faster than opening tens of thousands of SSP

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by XGETX View Post

Is it worth?

1000 tackles would yield about 25 wls per harvest or per 2 days. SSP Profit is slim and it's hard work (opening and managing a shop). You also have to put into whether or not you want to spend extra wls for links or you'd rather keep advertising via broadcasts or hours and hours of in world advertising such as at buyssp. I'd say a good amount of stock would be 20k+ but keep in mind, you're not going to be able to sell out most of the time which will also result in losses some of the times. Exactly profit I'm not quite sure of , however I'd decree that the profit margin is around 25wls/10k stock?
    IGN: Juvey
    I am not Snowyfox.
    Cry about it

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Snowy View Post
    1000 tackles would yield about 25 wls per harvest or per 2 days. SSP Profit is slim and it's hard work (opening and managing a shop). You also have to put into whether or not you want to spend extra wls for links or you'd rather keep advertising via broadcasts or hours and hours of in world advertising such as at buyssp. I'd say a good amount of stock would be 20k+ but keep in mind, you're not going to be able to sell out most of the time which will also result in losses some of the times. Exactly profit I'm not quite sure of , however I'd decree that the profit margin is around 25wls/10k stock?
    the profit will be greater, I had fairly cheap prices in the world, and even so, although not everything was sold, I received +-2-3dl, but everything else is true.