Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something needs to be done about Roots/Bountiful Blocks.

Lesser Knight

Default Something needs to be done about Roots/Bountiful Blocks.

The farmable aspect of Bountiful Blocks has literally crashed the prices of every single one. This makes the 1,000 gem pack in the store literally WORTHLESS and the clothes that can be made with Roots are not sufficient enough.

We need some sort of quest that balances the prices of Bountiful items/Roots and sets the demand consistent. Any other suggestions, feel free to leave it down below.

IN SUMMARY: We need roots to be added to some sort of quest or consistent demand type event.
    Last edited by Matrices; 05-23-2020 at 11:48 PM.

Here's a suggestion: Leave them alone. The same can be said for pretty much ANY OTHER PACK. Take the Composer's Pack for an example: 5,000 gems for under half a WL worth of notes. I don't see anyone making threads about making music notes non-farmable, do you?
    IGN : Oakum
    Instagram: @oakum.gt
    Discord: OAKUM#0832

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    Here's a suggestion: Leave them alone. The same can be said for pretty much ANY OTHER PACK. Take the Composer's Pack for an example: 5,000 gems for under half a WL worth of notes. I don't see anyone making threads about making music notes non-farmable, do you?
    Not really. The Bountiful Update was intended to be a "great alternative" to regular farming. One that requires more patience and great reward. This has not been satisfied so far, so it is a valid concern.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Matrices View Post
    Not really. The Bountiful Update was intended to be a "great alternative" to regular farming. One that requires more patience and great reward. This has not been satisfied so far, so it is a valid concern.
    yeahh. i feel it. bountifull is more spesific to farm when u have time. and when some player need fast build to craft some item. maybe you ahould buy the root. problem solve for this thread i guees

I agree, I hope they buff the root update since it's not really worth waiting 5 days. 5 days=60k worth of blocks for around 30wls worth of gems (cheap bountiful/not lattice fence)
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    I agree, I hope they buff the root update since it's not really worth waiting 5 days. 5 days=60k worth of blocks for around 30wls worth of gems (cheap bountiful/not lattice fence)
    If they buff everything I'm pretty sure the bountifuls will shake like a pinata if they do that
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    If they buff everything I'm pretty sure the bountifuls will shake like a pinata if they do that
    Idk about buffing them, but I think they need to be added to the CARNIVAL or some sort of quest to compensate for the thousands being produced at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    Since you mentioned it, they should update composers pack and add more notes and music blocks.

The farmable aspect of Bountiful Blocks has literally crashed the prices of every single one. This makes the 1,000 gem pack in the store literally WORTHLESS and the clothes that can be made with Roots are not sufficient enough.

We need some sort of quest that balances the prices of Bountiful items/Roots and sets the demand consistent. Any other suggestions, feel free to leave it down below.
    It's already enough. What we need is for the root cuttings to have more use and value.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk about buffing them, but I think they need to be added to the CARNIVAL or some sort of quest to compensate for the thousands being produced at the moment.
    I agree with this. Roots should be in role quests, daily quests, and on carnival quests.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Knight

BUMP! Hopefully someone from Ubisoft will see this thread.

Way I see it is that ROOTS don't have an endgame or a grind to work towards.

So I don't have any ideas but even like an item or something big u work towards by farming roots like make it worth while it was meant too replace farming with a big reward so far it's been left alone and something needs to be said and I'm glad someone spoke up so it wasn't just me unsatisfied.
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 71
    Gems: 352k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Way I see it is that ROOTS don't have an endgame or a grind to work towards.

So I don't have any ideas but even like an item or something big u work towards by farming roots like make it worth while it was meant too replace farming with a big reward so far it's been left alone and something needs to be said and I'm glad someone spoke up so it wasn't just me unsatisfied.
    Yeah it's been a waste so far. I think adding it to the carnival quest or a similar quest stack will add a consistent demand to farm roots.