Hewowerino.

I'm nominating one of my WOTD attemps for WOTD. I've spent over 10 DLs on this one & good luck to everyone! UwU

Nominating THEWITCHSISLE for WOTD.

WORLD: THEWITCHSISLE
GrowID: TurtlePirate

Name:  thewitchsisle-9.png
Views: 43
Size:  696.1 KB

LINK:

Name:  thewitchsisle2-3.png
Views: 43
Size:  170.8 KB

On a solitary island somewhat removed from the continent, there is a town - a town ruled by a witch.

One night, one of the villagers gets a sudden visit from a witch, who puts her under a curse. If she doesn't find the witch's stolen urn by 4:00 AM, the curse will kill her. She begins her search, but along the way she starts hearing more and more about the secret of the witch & the island.

Can you find and return the Witch's stolen urn back to her by exploring the whole island?

Details:

1) Main character's house, Town & Village, Tress & Plants, Thief's broken boat, beautiful and charming sky with a few clouds & rainbow.

2) Signal Jammer, Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Pineapple Guardian, Ghost Charm, Mini-Mod.

3) Weather Machine - Stargazing

4) Almost everything in the world is painted with beautiful and different colours, so the world looks more cool & interesting.

5) CyBots almost everywhere in the world, so the world and parkour look cool & It's more interesting to participate.

6) Tricksters almost everywhere in the world, so the world and parkour look cool & It's more interesting to participate.

7) Adventure Items almost everywhere in the world, so the world and parkour is more cool & It's more interesting to participate.

8) Special room at the end of the world for the winners.

9) Dialogue along the way.

10) Creative & Challenging parkour, so the world and parkour is more cool & It's more interesting to participate.

11) Bountiful Items & Beautiful decorations in the whole world, so the world and parkour look more cool & interesting.

12) Creative & Interesting storyline, in which you are a resident of a small town that is located on an island that is cursed by a witch.

13) After passing the first main world, you will be moved to a shorter world, which will be the conclusion of this fascinating story.