Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 29

Thread: What are your pet peeves in growtopia?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DigitalAlphaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    I'm lost... I'm faded...
    Posts
    1,045

    Default What are your pet peeves in growtopia?

    Hello forums, what are your pet peeves in this game?

    For those who don't know, a pet peeve is something that especially infuriates or annoys YOU particularly.

    I'll start. Failing flus in surgery, the fact that most of my failures in surgery come from what is commonly dubbed as the easiest surgery (well at least that's what they said like 2-3 years ago) reeeeeaaaalllyyy annoys me.

    Also, I may take inspiration from these pet peeves for something I might make xd
    My success story is quitting.
    Hence, my tragedy is playing.

    Visit our totally non rage inducing adventure world MEMERALDHQ! Perhaps you'll win shiny locks...

    Click here for more info!

    IGN : Kaisier / WeebTako (alt)

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer PerTehDoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalAlphaeus View Post
    Hello forums, what are your pet peeves in this game?

    For those who don't know, a pet peeve is something that especially infuriates or annoys YOU particularly.

    I'll start. Failing flus in surgery, the fact that most of my failures in surgery come from what is commonly dubbed as the easiest surgery (well at least that's what they said like 2-3 years ago) reeeeeaaaalllyyy annoys me.

    Also, I may take inspiration from these pet peeves for something I might make xd
    yea failing a surgery when im literally pro at it is a pain...
    getting the good ol double heart attack pisses me off to no end...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .


    thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

    well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    green winterfest crown
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916


    A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

    current active world: powfartsv2

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    Breaking a block behind another hoping it doesn't drop a block, seed, or gems because then you have to replace another block and it drops a block, seed, or gem forcing you to replace 2 blocks now
    IGN: ShadowGraal
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,651

    Default

    People who close the doors on my bfg
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

    Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Skywalker11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    GDSP
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Rich people that SB so they could say something that doesn't even make any sense + use the (lol) emoji. That's why I love /radio.

    Speaking of /radio, I hate that I have to do it again once I go to another world.
    IGN: Onan
    Discord: Onan#1401

    FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG



    Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
    God I hate my forum name

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker11 View Post
    Rich people that SB so they could say something that doesn't even make any sense + use the (lol) emoji. That's why I love /radio.

    Speaking of /radio, I hate that I have to do it again once I go to another world.
    You can disable broadcasts in personal settings. I do this cause i was sick of typing /radio so much. The problem is sometimes I want to see broadcasts but w/e.
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

    Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Skywalker11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    GDSP
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    You can disable broadcasts in personal settings. I do this cause i was sick of typing /radio so much. The problem is sometimes I want to see broadcasts but w/e.
    Godsend

    Though I can relate to your problem too, sometimes
    IGN: Onan
    Discord: Onan#1401

    FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG



    Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
    God I hate my forum name

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Here's a literal pet of a pet peeve: Pet Frog.

    Why? In Pet Battling, this move is pretty cancerous, dealing a solid 2 DPS when paired with windspeed (though even without that it's still above average), while, not only slowing down the cooldown of my pet that got hit by it, but also slowing down my pet's partner's CD too. On top of that, getting mudded right as you use a skill is equivalent to a 4s freeze.

    And the cherry on top: Literally majority uses this, so I am forced to fight this broken abomination at least once in a typical pet battling day.

    nerf frog plz
    Frog isn't the only thing I hate, Yeonnalligis and Dryads are also on my hate list.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 69 Growtopian.

    That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States of America (USA) Pennsyvania
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Getting called a noob for not overpaying for an item.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker11 View Post
    Godsend

    Though I can relate to your problem too, sometimes


    I actually made a thread back in the day asking for them to fix /radio but I was informed it was INTENDED to turn off every time you enter a new world... which is silly.
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

    Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DigitalAlphaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    I'm lost... I'm faded...
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manav View Post
    Getting called a noob for not overpaying for an item.
    I feel this so much hahahaha, like people will ask you for an offer and then go: "lol noob"
    My success story is quitting.
    Hence, my tragedy is playing.

    Visit our totally non rage inducing adventure world MEMERALDHQ! Perhaps you'll win shiny locks...

    Click here for more info!

    IGN : Kaisier / WeebTako (alt)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •