Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we ever getting a useful item?

Quote Originally Posted by 6134 View Post
    Magplants and raymans will never, ever go extinct. And I personally have never seen gems 1k/wl
    "Extinct" to the point where there's too little left to cause inflation and deflation in an unhealthy amount. Inflation and deflation are bound to happen, but the rate that they happen because of these items is just ridiculous.

You're apparently fairly new to the game then if you haven't seen the days when gems were ~1k/WL. There were once days when you could sell RSP 1k/600+ WLs, and now the price is around 1k/300+ WLs.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Of course you would want to farm easier and faster, who wouldn't? But think about the economy too, not just yourself. Magplant 5000 and Rayman's Fists caused huge inflation and deflation to items and their prices. The price of gems went from ~1k/WL to nearly ~2k/WL. All the items that you can buy from the store with gems became much cheaper. SSP/RSP seeds are literally dirt cheap these days. Surgery, Crime and Startopia rewards have lost their value because the tools are now much cheaper. All farmable prices went down drastically too, causing mooncake prices to go down too. Players were able to get rich quick with these OP items, and when the players got richer the limited items (such as IOTM items, Magplant 5000 and Rayman's Fist) started to rise, because players could buy more and more of them. Players were also able to buy the "end game" items now and complete Legendary Quests as they become quickly rich. Demand for golden items, Phoenix Wings, WOTD Trophies etc. grew and the prices of those rose by a lot.

Adding those items back or any other item with their function would cause the exact same thing to happen again, but in larger scale as players are much richer now and more of those items would be bought/made even furthermore causing inflation and deflation. The problem will solve itself over time when these OP items go extinct. It might be unfair that you won't get them as easily as the players who got them right when they came, but it's better this way for the economy.
    hallo did you forget. its just a game. why so worry about economy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    I used to sell SSP in 2015 500 gems/ wl
    do you have a proof. no screenshot. hmm its just speculation from you maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by jambanrusak View Post
    hallo did you forget. its just a game. why so worry about economy.
    because the economy can ruin the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you even know the meaning of 'speculation'?

And also, why would someone screenshot himself selling stuff? If it's something like a GHC then yes, he might screenshot, but this is just some SSPs.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Lesser Knight

im agree about this thread. maybe everybody just thinking about farming farming and farming. did youll forget growtopia is not just farming game.

its more many thing we can do in growtopia. maybe some item help hit tons of provider or something else. what growtopia have.... why always worry about aconomic. rayman . magplant. sheesh. its just a game. lets be fun.

and for note. i hope ubidev stop try make style item. all iotm its been low price then ordinary item. example. "HAMMER". have fun. good game. bye

im agree about this thread. maybe everybody just thinking about farming farming and farming. did youll forget growtopia is not just farming game.
    It's human nature. Live isn't just all about earning money and being a millionaire, but why do a lot of people dream of being a millionaire?

- - - Updated - - -

its more many thing we can do in growtopia. maybe some item help hit tons of provider or something else. what growtopia have.... why always worry about aconomic. rayman . magplant. sheesh. its just a game. lets be fun.
    Yes, I agree. This is a just game and we should just have fun. But to have that fun, we need world locks to buy stuff. For example, if you want to do surgeries, you'll need to spend lots of world locks on surgical tools.

- - - Updated - - -

and for note. i hope ubidev stop try make style item. all iotm its been low price then ordinary item. example. "HAMMER". have fun. good game. bye
    You have just contradicted yourself. In your other statements, you said we shouldn't worry about the economy. But now, you are worrying over the price of IOTMs, which is part of the economy.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Can’t believe people have guts to ...
    A wild proof has appear
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...are-seed-packs!
    Although OP buys a bit cheaper,
    Check #9 reply for the 500/wl.
    This is RSP though

- - - Updated - - -

Update found SSP
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...all-seed-packs
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Cursed

i have a suggestion: try playing the game

op is ignorant and doesn't know the harm of these items, even with just a nerfed version of rayman is enough to do harm. there are many people who want these kind of new items but they do not know about the harm
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Pretty much everyone that has been playing since 2017 can back that guy's statement.
    Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
    PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
    IGN: GhostSock

Lesser Wizard

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishie View Post
    im a farmer and i dont need more items similar to rayman or magplant. stop being lazy and break your farmables
    And just how many farmables do u have?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    op is ignorant and doesn't know the harm of these items, even with just a nerfed version of rayman is enough to do harm. there are many people who want these kind of new items but they do not know about the harm
    With a nerfed version of rayman, the “middle class” would be able to break their farmables easier, the rich would actually have to try getting rich instead of just hoarding mags and rays, and if this “nerfed” rayman is semi-expensive and not obtainable instantly I think it’s fair.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    i agree with this statement.
    ever since ray and magplant was released. gem prices have dropped. like .a lot.
    Also if you add a nerfed rayman to the game.
    Causes :
    Many People Uses nerfed rayman -> Gems becomes easier to obtain -> Farmable prices drop -> Inflation. End.

Also to the guy saying why worry about economy we play to have fun.
    Yes we do play to have fun. but if the economy is ruined The GAME ITSELF WILL DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by 6134 View Post
    And just how many farmables do u have?

- - - Updated - - -

With a nerfed version of rayman, the “middle class” would be able to break their farmables easier, the rich would actually have to try getting rich instead of just hoarding mags and rays, and if this “nerfed” rayman is semi-expensive and not obtainable instantly I think it’s fair.
    Rayman itself has also harmed the economy, it isn't just mags itself, a nerf version just helps auto farmers like how the rayman did, breaking more than 1 block at a time is already absurb. And hoarding mags and rayman is a long term investment, the inflation is so bad nowadays that it isn't a big as deal. I dont know if you had read the other replies as well, but one thing is that you're ignorant.
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!