Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we ever getting a useful item?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    Rayman itself has also harmed the economy, it isn't just mags itself, a nerf version just helps auto farmers like how the rayman did, breaking more than 1 block at a time is already absurb. And hoarding mags and rayman is a long term investment, the inflation is so bad nowadays that it isn't a big as deal. I dont know if you had read the other replies as well, but one thing is that you're ignorant.
    You are not a very nice person, putting it lightly.

And if rayman wasn’t so expensive, and something was done early to stop the rising of price, not as many people would be autoing

I hate vending machines, Raymans and Magplants. But I'm a BFG owner. They are too OP for the game and its future. But nothing we can do. So devs cannot remove them or remove their ability. So the best thing to do is not adding any more of them.
    Discord: Wrix#5799

Is Rayman even like that super useful? I’m not spending 70dls to break 3 blocks at once

Magplants r good tho
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecrivain View Post
    Is Rayman even like that super useful? I’m not spending 70dls to break 3 blocks at once

Magplants r good tho
    You can save up so much time, with the combo of a lv5 AToD, Buddy Head and make the use of clover maximizing the probabilities.
    Making unfarmables blocks farmable.
    IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Illu View Post
    You can save up so much time, with the combo of a lv5 AToD, Buddy Head and make the use of clover maximizing the probabilities.
    Making unfarmables blocks farmable.
    Rayman is not neccesary needed for that though, only makes the clover lasts slightly longer but I don't think the clover is a neccesity for farming <rarity 40 blocks.
    LURD

Quote Originally Posted by 6134 View Post
    ...alot of people, including me, would like an item that helps farmers. chill out with the attitude
    This statement is like a declaration of war on the economy.
    Jokes aside, I think farming shouldn't even be this easy, making it easier than this will make farmables cheaper than dirt and gems reach 2000/wl (It probably won't, but still, it's insane) making the WL price drop and it would be a disaster.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

Magplant was OP. I do realize that. But I personally think it wouldn’t hurt the economu to get something like a nerfed rayman, that isnt too cheap, but isnt too expensive
    It would make rayman price be down down

Lesser Knight

Well, an item to be bought from locke certainly wouldnt “break” the economy, as it cant rise/drop
    Your wrong , it's about the gems value lol

Quote Originally Posted by LURD View Post
    Rayman is not neccesary needed for that though, only makes the clover lasts slightly longer but I don't think the clover is a neccesity for farming <rarity 40 blocks.
    Imagine if you break 3 blocks instead of 1 for a 2-3 seconds.

Some non-farmable became farmable because of this.

So without rayman you probably use 3 clover rather than 1.

This are only just an example.
    IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Lesser Wizard

I don't know if this is some what related to the ppst, but there are a lot of people on this thread which are saying they need farming help, would enhanced digging stacking which isn't applicable to rayman be game breaking ?

Raymans and Magplants were a BIG MISTAKE and they shouldn't have released those items. Now that they learned their mistake, accept that they will never released a nerf version of any item similiar to Rayman. Even if a nerfed version of it is there, it doesn't mean that Rayman will drop even more and you cannot assure what may happen next with its price. Not only its price will change but the overproduction of farmables will increase even more causing it to drop even more. The amount of autofarmers will increase if we give these items that are similar with Rayman making their farming easier altogether with their macro bot setup.

With the nerfed Magplants' case such as the Teserract Manipulators, it ain't that really much of a big case since it's just like magplant but half its capacity and no remote (the ability to place blocks out of the machine) and it can only collect blocks which isn't a big of a deal. In the first place, Magplants were just used for BFGs and item collecting. Because of its special and unique ability, they were used to "overproduce" farmables.

Even if you have an item that has the capability to break 2 blocks, it doesn't change the fact that it is still making breaking blocks easier the same with Rayman. The difference is that Rayman breaks 3 blocks and a nerfed rayman can break 2 blocks. The ability of Rayman Fists' were logical in the first place since its fists can go through a long range. In the end, you'll never know what may happen with these items being released so please. Just because most of you farmers probably break 10k blocks a day doesn't mean you should have something to make farming less time-consuming. In the first place, Growtopia is a grinding game and making things easier ruins everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xxdevilbroxx View Post
    I don't know if this is some what related to the ppst, but there are a lot of people on this thread which are saying they need farming help, would enhanced digging stacking which isn't applicable to rayman be game breaking ?
    I believe that enhanced digging stacking would be game breaking as well, since it may give the players the ability to almost break hard blocks at around 2-4 hits only which is just like pepper trees. So if the OP is suggesting that, I'd also say no to that. One enhanced digging effect is enough. With the current setup of Rayman + Zraei's Dragoscarf + Buddy Block Head + Blue Ancestral is already OP in the field of farming. While for those in the middle class, I do believe the use of pickaxes (make sure to not use cyclopean visors) is already enough. I mean, we all started from farming with using pickaxes only right?

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SSgeyo View Post
    i agree with this statement.
    ever since ray and magplant was released. gem prices have dropped. like .a lot.
    Also if you add a nerfed rayman to the game.
    Causes :
    Many People Uses nerfed rayman -> Gems becomes easier to obtain -> Farmable prices drop -> Inflation. End.

Also to the guy saying why worry about economy we play to have fun.
    Yes we do play to have fun. but if the economy is ruined The GAME ITSELF WILL DIE.
    This isnt entirely true if the nerfed rayman is 20dl+, there should be something to bridge the gap between rayman and just a simple pickaxe