Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 34

Thread: GROWTOPIABAR

  1. #13
    Lesser Wizard highgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    260

    Default

    im still confused...

    why don't you just Super broadcast your own world instead?
    Job : Super Lazy Profiter,WOTD builder
    Goals :
    WOTD wins 1/10
    Growtokens 0/75 (2 grip tapes & 1 doodad sold)
    Net worth : 260 Growsaber Tree's + 60 crystal seeds
    SUQIMAN is now free for copy (enjoy)


  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highgear View Post
    im still confused...

    why don't you just Super broadcast your own world instead?
    Superbroadcasts tend to attract a lot of people there, I'll give you that, but they always ask "pull" or "give access" or spambots/other world advertisements happen, so I am basically unable to tell what the world is about. (I don't have a Royal Lock to grab either)

    It's best to keep it here, imo.

  3. #15

    Default Royal Lock? No problemo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangramboy View Post
    Superbroadcasts tend to attract a lot of people there, I'll give you that, but they always ask "pull" or "give access" or spambots/other world advertisements happen, so I am basically unable to tell what the world is about. (I don't have a Royal Lock to grab either)

    It's best to keep it here, imo.
    Hey tangram u want me to buy royal lock?
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer GTStorage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Who is Chicken?
    IGN: GTStorage
    Discord:GTStorage#1151
    Instagram:@gtstorage
    Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    3,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTStorage View Post
    Who is Chicken?
    You mean that rhymes with dinner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer GTStorage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    You mean that rhymes with dinner?
    How can a chicken be an admin?
    IGN: GTStorage
    Discord:GTStorage#1151
    Instagram:@gtstorage
    Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTStorage View Post
    How can a chicken be an admin?
    It's not a real Chicken. It's not only a Chicken.

  8. #20

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    4,016

    Default

    Date and time: 23th May 10:00 (GT Time)
    Number of guests: 1
    Special requests (food): tears

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Date and time: 23th May 10:00 (GT Time)
    Number of guests: 1
    Special requests (food): tears
    Not enough guests.

  11. #23

  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTStorage View Post
    Who is Chicken?
    Are you intentionally trying to make me very sad?
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916


    A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

    current active world: powfartsv2

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •