Thread: Click on this thread if you're an artist (hired/professional/casual/new)

Default Click on this thread if you're an artist (hired/professional/casual/new)

Hello, to the people who've known me, long time no see! For the people who don't, I'm kyejeh and I've been on this forum since 2016.

I would just like to have about less than 10 minutes of your time to help complete a google survey for my school project. All responses are welcome even if you're an amateur/professional hired artist!

The purpose of the survey is to understand your experiences as an artist: any difficulties you've faced trying to gain supporters and earning money from making art (e.g. commissions).

The link to the survey is: https://forms.gle/V4A1CHxTf1ozLSGG6

Thank you so so much for your time!

All responses will be kept strictly for the purpose of this school project. Please refrain from sharing any sensitive information.

By the way, “shart” probably wasn’t the best thing to title the survey. I get that it’s an ironic misspelling but it has some... other meanings.
    Stating that black lives matter doesn’t insinuate that other lives don’t.

#blacklivesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by topazi View Post
    By the way, “shart” probably wasn’t the best thing to title the survey. I get that it’s an ironic misspelling but it has some... other meanings.
    The name of the project derives from "Sharing Art", also a double entendre of .
    One of my group mates came up with that name and we thought it was brilliant so... here we are! Haha