Thread: Achievement: Sixteen Dozen (Classic) Stuck at 98%

Default Achievement: Sixteen Dozen (Classic) Stuck at 98%

I remember I had this bug since this year's Easter week.

I asked my friend if he could lend me 200 magic eggs for a few seconds to get the achievement: Sixteen Dozen, but when I picked the eggs up, I did not somehow get the achievement, but simply it was stuck at 98%, so I concluded that I can no longer get the achievement from simply holding stacks of eggs that were already collected, after that I kept collecting the naturally spawned eggs in my world, thinking that this might fix my achievement being stuck at 98%, but for some reason Sixteen Dozen was still at 98%, despite collecting naturally spawned eggs.

This makes it completely impossible for me to get the Violet Protodrake leash. Can the development team help in explaining why or how my Sixteen Dozen achievement's progress was stuck at 98%, or maybe even fixing it back to a normal state? Please do not reset my achievement's progress to 0%, because I am very sure I have collected at least 75 naturally spawned magic eggs.

or who knows maybe im just being clueless again and this isnt a bug at all
    IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

you do not have to collect naturally spawned eggs. You can buy them, drop them, and pick them up again
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishie View Post
    I remember I had this bug since this year's Easter week.

I asked my friend if he could lend me 200 magic eggs for a few seconds to get the achievement: Sixteen Dozen, but when I picked the eggs up, I did not somehow get the achievement, but simply it was stuck at 98%, so I concluded that I can no longer get the achievement from simply holding stacks of eggs that were already collected, after that I kept collecting the naturally spawned eggs in my world, thinking that this might fix my achievement being stuck at 98%, but for some reason Sixteen Dozen was still at 98%, despite collecting naturally spawned eggs.

This makes it completely impossible for me to get the Violet Protodrake leash. Can the development team help in explaining why or how my Sixteen Dozen achievement's progress was stuck at 98%, or maybe even fixing it back to a normal state? Please do not reset my achievement's progress to 0%, because I am very sure I have collected at least 75 naturally spawned magic eggs.

or who knows maybe im just being clueless again and this isnt a bug at all
    Hey,

I remember this happening to me and being COMPLETELY confused.

What you have to do is specifically drop 192 Magic eggs, and just pick it up. It's that easy, the description of the achievement is kind of misleading. Hope this helps. Lemme know if it worked.
    Demons?
    What Demons?

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Hey,

I remember this happening to me and being COMPLETELY confused.

What you have to do is specifically drop 192 Magic eggs, and just pick it up. It's that easy, the description of the achievement is kind of misleading. Hope this helps. Lemme know if it worked.
    Thanks for the sweet info my man, I'll drop kick 192 eggs- as soon as I buy them
    IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishie View Post
    Thanks for the sweet info my man, I'll drop kick 192 eggs- as soon as I buy them

Anytime, and goodluck.
    Demons?
    What Demons?