Thread: AAP Enabled & I got Hacked !

Exclamation AAP Enabled & I got Hacked !

Hey, i have a question about this AAP security. I thought when new device and ip is about to connect to ur account, u will be emailed. But theres no email at all and here i am me getting hacked. I lost my Rayman and 2 Mags. But its all good im starting over again.
    But the point is. Ubisoft, please tighthen the security, its really dumb getting hacked like this, they bypass the email verification how can they bypass that?? I want some explaination. Well thats all I can say.
    Im traumatized and i changed my pass every 2 days now.
    Stay safe guys and my tips for u, change ur pass once in a while, u never know.

Did you click on a suspicious link or something?
    Since you seem to have your AAP enabled you should contact the support desk about this. They might be able to return your items.
    peek a boo

instagram : emphera.gt

attitude makes a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by Emphera View Post
    Did you click on a suspicious link or something?
    Since you seem to have your AAP enabled you should contact the support desk about this. They might be able to return your items.
    As far as i remember, i dont really browse the web that often this days so i dont think so. That would be really helpful if they can get my items back. But if not, well its fine by me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Benezer View Post
    Hey, i have a question about this AAP security. I thought when new device and ip is about to connect to ur account, u will be emailed. But theres no email at all and here i am me getting hacked. I lost my Rayman and 2 Mags. But its all good im starting over again.
    But the point is. Ubisoft, please tighthen the security, its really dumb getting hacked like this, they bypass the email verification how can they bypass that?? I want some explaination. Well thats all I can say.
    Im traumatized and i changed my pass every 2 days now.
    Stay safe guys and my tips for u, change ur pass once in a while, u never know.
    Sad to hear about this whole ordeal, since you mentioned that you had AAP enabled, contacting support would be a good idea. If you are trully proven innocent by support, then they may even be able to return your lost items sometimes. Good luck man!.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Sad to hear about this whole ordeal, since you mentioned that you had AAP enabled, contacting support would be a good idea. If you are trully proven innocent by support, then they may even be able to return your lost items sometimes. Good luck man!.
    Thank you for the support man, im currently starting over right now and having fun with my friends

Exclamation Everyone hacked

AAP can be bypassed, Save.dat can be decoded. The only thing is your password that protects your account. If you don't check Growtopia's forum a lot. Many players have been hacked over the last 2 months or so, like A LOT. Growtopia does nothing about it. It's not sincerely your fault that you got hacked since AAP doesn't protect your account what so ever. Growtopia will not restore your account anymore as they did 3 months ago (Probably too much work). A few people tried to let mods/devs know about this issue without success. I got hacked too like many others and lost everything and it seems like GT doesn't care at all. I understand that bugs aren't their concern but security breaches, hacked account and Save.dat encryption that can be decrypted in one second SHOULD BE THEIR CONCERN!
    Donate!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimpje View Post
    AAP can be bypassed, Save.dat can be decoded. The only thing is your password that protects your account. If you don't check Growtopia's forum a lot. Many players have been hacked over the last 2 months or so, like A LOT. Growtopia does nothing about it. It's not sincerely your fault that you got hacked since AAP doesn't protect your account what so ever. Growtopia will not restore your account anymore as they did 3 months ago (Probably too much work). A few people tried to let mods/devs know about this issue without success. I got hacked too like many others and lost everything and it seems like GT doesn't care at all. I understand that bugs aren't their concern but security breaches, hacked account and Save.dat encryption that can be decrypted in one second SHOULD BE THEIR CONCERN!
    Yeah man, I agree. They really need to change how our password is stored (No more save.dat). Well nevertheless I've sent a help support ticket to Ubisoft. Ill believe in them ^~^