Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP MAMASB world

Default RIP MAMASB world

we did it bois. world MAMASB nuked from orbit lmao
    Name:  Screenshot (643).png
Views: 345
Size:  322.4 KB

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 56/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

excuse my ignorance, but what's wrong with that world?
    Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
    PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
    IGN: GhostSock

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin Lim View Post
    excuse my ignorance, but what's wrong with that world?
    idk what happened to MAMASB. i think mods banned this world for scamming. maybe owner of MAMASB got banned too?

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 56/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

F in the chat?
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

I don't even know what's MAMASB
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    F in the chat?
    Yeboi Yell0wTail just took the biggest w
    IGN: YourCrustyHD
    Lvl: 65/125
    Growtokens: 45/100
    DLs: 12/100 (spent on stuff)
    Gems: 987,000/5,000,000
    Last edited: 5/19/20

For those who don't know what or who MAMASB is, it's a scam world.

YWB, the previous owner scammed many dls from ex-admins and they have proof. You can check out SonOfEmerald's video about the world because he was the owner of MAMASB before and sold it.

You can also check out Jamew7's video as he did a experiment as well. He kicked YWB out of his guild too.

YWB has his own channel explaining it but to me, it all seems like excuses. "Jamew7 took my 2dl depo" blah blah blah. What about the dls you took from other people man?
    ign: lcves

Any Crash Landing On You fans :3

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I don't even know what's MAMASB
    It’s a world where you buy SB for wls.
    They sell absurd price for adminship though. Admin host like a mid man for the buyer and seller and get some wls as tax.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jichu View Post

YWB, the previous owner scammed many dls from ex-admins and they have proof. You can check out SonOfEmerald's video about the world because he was the owner of MAMASB before and sold it.

You can also check out Jamew7's video as he did a experiment as well. He kicked YWB out of his guild too.

YWB has his own channel explaining it but to me, it all seems like excuses. "Jamew7 took my 2dl depo" blah blah blah. What about the dls you took from other people man?
    Buying adminship on the first place is stupid. That world is sold to different owners in this past years. Although I’m not sure what happen to the admin of the previous owner, whether they got back their wls or got their access back, i have a feeling they don’t get refund from previous owners.

Moreover after paying those absurd prices, you still need to wait for customers and one by one monitor their SB for just 1-2 wls each? It’s pretty not-efficient.

This is what’s happening: You pay to keep the world alive. Like paying to become a slave.
    You pay for the adminship and you are also one keeping the world alive (without admin, the world is useless). Win-win only for the owner. Then if the world is sold, bye bye to your access
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Quote Originally Posted by Jichu View Post

im pretty sure YWB's not a scammer. He is just very strict about his rules. One of his admins forgot to put in depo and did it 10 minutes late, and got his access removed. The admin later admitted that YWB is very strict. Now, about Jamew7, hes just a dumbass. He didnt read rules, it clearly states that if you want refund from access, you only get 50%. Jamew7 begged and begged for all his dls, but he is just a poor ass who cant learn proper English. dont hate me, im just stating facts. Most people are just following along with Jamew7. they dont wanna get hate and be on the wrong side, they want to be popular, so they side with Jamew7. some guy sbed the truth about YWB, and over 40 people were spamming "STFU YWB FRIEND" and many other curse words I might be banned for saying. How would they even know? Are they YWB? If he did scam, what if he has other reason? His parents may be dying, they might be held hostage and he has to pay to get them back??? (ok the last bit sounds weird, ignore it)
    "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
    Discord: KyOdO#9976
    Goals:
    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

Join Yo Corporation's Discord server here: https://discord.gg/uyBdAmu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    im pretty sure YWB's not a scammer. He is just very strict about his rules. One of his admins forgot to put in depo and did it 10 minutes late, and got his access removed. The admin later admitted that YWB is very strict. Now, about Jamew7, hes just a dumbass. He didnt read rules, it clearly states that if you want refund from access, you only get 50%. Jamew7 begged and begged for all his dls, but he is just a poor ass who cant learn proper English. dont hate me, im just stating facts. Most people are just following along with Jamew7. they dont wanna get hate and be on the wrong side, they want to be popular, so they side with Jamew7. some guy sbed the truth about YWB, and over 40 people were spamming "STFU YWB FRIEND" and many other curse words I might be banned for saying. How would they even know? Are they YWB? If he did scam, what if he has other reason? His parents may be dying, they might be held hostage and he has to pay to get them back??? (ok the last bit sounds weird, ignore it)
    I agree with this. People side with Jamew7 because they think that more popular opinion = right opinion and MOST of the people who watch Jamew doesn't even know what is MAMASB. Strict is strict, policy is policy.
    Support my PAW SUGGESTIONS below:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...4a21fcd47819dc

IGN: ABattleCat

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    To be fair; Sure, the rules stated that a refund would only be 50%. But i believe that Jamew7 paid 5 dls and only would get 2 dls back if he wanted a refund. Don't get me wrong, i do not like Jamew7. Sorry.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    To be fair; Sure, the rules stated that a refund would only be 50%. But i believe that Jamew7 paid 5 dls and only would get 2 dls back if he wanted a refund. Don't get me wrong, i do not like Jamew7. Sorry.
    I also dislike Jamew7 why the "sorry" mate!
    IGN: LavaPunch