Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: PC: dropped 1M gems

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer iKevin20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    562

    Default PC: dropped 1M gems

    Title says it all

    Thanks in advance
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

    I like wiggly worm ;.;

    IGN: Nupinup
    Instagram: nupinupgt

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Gems is 1.7k/ wl. So, i'm guessing it's around 700-800 wls
    Signature sux

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Action's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mykzben View Post
    Gems is 1.7k/ wl. So, i'm guessing it's around 700-800 wls
    Why do you have to guess when you already stated the price you think? If it is 1700 gems per wl, then it is exactly 588 wls for 1,000,000 gems.

    However, I disagree with gems as being 1.7k/wl since a lot of people buy gems at 1.5k-1.6k/wl. On the other hand, a lot of people sell at less than 1.5k/wl.
    Last edited by Action; 05-22-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    IGN: Indigence
    Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
    Level: 66
    Years Played: 4 years, 9 months and counting
    Hours Played: 1999 hours and counting

    CHEAPEST RSP SEED SHOP AT RSP60


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard BrandonNader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    In a time machine. 44 BC
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Action View Post
    Why do you have to guess when you already stated the price you think. If it is 1700 gems per wl, then it is exactly 588 wls for 1,000,000 gems.

    However, I disagree with gems as being 1.7k/wl since a lot of people buy gems at 1.5k-1.6k/wl. On the other hand, a lot of people sell at less than 1.5k/wl.
    He's guessing because he's not giving an exact value. Nothing wrong with what he said.
    Unless something is forbidden, quantum effects and fluctuations will eventually
    make it possible if we wait long enough.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Action's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonNader View Post
    He's guessing because he's not giving an exact value. Nothing wrong with what he said.
    To reply to your statement, when he stated that it's 1.7k wl, it is already an exact value. Meaning, calculating the price from what he said in the first statement should have been also exact since the first one (1.7k/wl) was stated already in an exact manner. On the other hand, if it was guessing indeed, then his guess (700-800 wls) did not match the exact value which is 588 wls.

    Anyways, since parties have already given out their opinions about the main topic of the thread, then there is really no problem at all.
    IGN: Indigence
    Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
    Level: 66
    Years Played: 4 years, 9 months and counting
    Hours Played: 1999 hours and counting

    CHEAPEST RSP SEED SHOP AT RSP60


  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Alright alright. I'm sorry. I'm just guessing because when i went to buygem last time, peeps were buying for 1.7k/wl. I had no idea they rised again.
    Signature sux

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard BrandonNader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    In a time machine. 44 BC
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Action View Post
    To reply to your statement, when he stated that it's 1.7k wl, it is already an exact value. Meaning, calculating the price from what he said in the first statement should have been also exact since the first one (1.7k/wl) was stated already in an exact manner. On the other hand, if it was guessing indeed, then his guess (700-800 wls) did not match the exact value which is 588 wls.

    Anyways, since parties have already given out their opinions about the main topic of the thread, then there is really no problem at all.
    Exactly, his guess didn't match the correct value. He's done nothing wrong but a math error.
    Unless something is forbidden, quantum effects and fluctuations will eventually
    make it possible if we wait long enough.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Owner of buygems may buy for 1.6k/wl I’m not sure though
    IGN: JJEW

    Goals:
    Have a real goal 0/1

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard LavaPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Valhowla
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mykzben View Post
    Alright alright. I'm sorry. I'm just guessing because when i went to buygem last time, peeps were buying for 1.7k/wl. I had no idea they rised again.
    They never reached 1.7k/1.
    Not even dipped the 1.6k/1.
    IGN: LavaPunch

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    256

    Default

    You should check the price 3 month ago. It IS 1.7k/wl. And people were selling for 1.7k/wl.
    Signature sux

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard LavaPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Valhowla
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mykzben View Post
    You should check the price 3 month ago.
    Teeach me how to time travel.
    IGN: LavaPunch

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Answer : I can't.
    Signature sux

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •