Thread: Any feedback on this world? Thanks if you are able to give feedback!

Squire

Talking What is wrong with my WOTD nomination, any sort of feedback would be appreciated!

Hi Growtopians,

Could you please give me feedback on this world?
    It’s called PLANETNULL.

I really wanna know how I could improve it.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Also, here is the story if anyone is interested.

Name of World: PLANETNULL
    GROWID: Truthie

Update render:
    Name:  planetnull.png
Views: 21
Size:  993.8 KB

Features:

-Doors showcasing worlds that inspired me!
    -Credits to friends and people who help! Thanks so much!!

-Rope Piton Parkour, were players can use Adventure Item-Rope to travel through many stages of the world!
    -Storm Cloud + Waterfall Parkour, were players must be fast to avoid the storm clouds disappearing!
    -Cybot Parkour, were players must avoid the various cybots
    -Medium Difficultly Parkour which is challenging but enjoyable!

-An amazing and engaging storyline!

-A unique arrangement of blocks used that include:

~Shining Block-Red, Yellow and Purple
    ~Pillar of the Dead
    ~Growshow TV
    ~Lava Falls
    ~Deathtrap Wall

-Adventure Items such as Adventure Item-Banana, Adventure Item-Key and more!

-Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Weather Machine-Heatwave, providing a abandoned atmosphere
    -Ghost Charm

-Again, credits to people who helped!

Background Story:

A starship.. An undefined planet...

A loud sound of the robust engine, you know that it will break... The fearful voice of the countdown starts, and the panic begins... The star ship is about to self-destruct, with you in it... The plan to get out of the star ship is your first mission... Hastily, you scurry out of the star ship and avoid the explosion, landing into an undefined planet, a planet that is null...

You are glad that you were rapid enough to escape the star ship, but are unsure where you are... When the star ship explodes, you happen to land in the unknown, ancient building of “Vicinity Laboratories”.

Within Vicinity Labs, the abandoned building, lies previous experiments surrounding the planet, how it once was.. You are able to realize from these stories how this planet came to be now..

Your mission now is to find a way to escape..

The planet reeks of toxic waste, and your vision is blurred....You are confused by the humid, hot environment of the planet...You realize that you are stuck onto this planet, willing to determine a way of escape out.... You discover that the previous documents that had been abandoned in the science laboratory allowed you to better understand this planet and it’s life forms: mysterious, creepy, vicious and unknown. Overall, you can collect your thoughts and conclude that these creatures are beginning to become more and more vicious and deadly... You realize that you need to do something right now.. Or else you may be stranded and die....

However, when reading one of the logs made by a previous scientists that inhabited the labs long ago.. you feel hope of escape, as you discover that there is an abandoned rocket ship, once used by the scientists, which is sunken onto the surface of the planet.. Unfortunately the location of the rocket is unknown.. You also realize that these creatures had become mutated due to the scientists themselves, and the creatures are able to obtain and become more and more mutated and powerful due to some sort of source... Power sources that mutated the creatures in the first place..

These power sources were and still are held in ancient structures that were formed by the scientist, but since their disappearance, the structures have been abandoned with the power sources inside... which caused the ancient state of the planet.. However it is shown that these power sources may be able to save you from being stranded.. You aim to travel to these ancient structures to go to these power sources, but, many creatures and plants roam the planet now, making it difficult to access these power sources.

Whilst reading some laboratory notes, find out that there are two main power sources, a power source which is emitting a green radiation, whilst a power source which is emitting a red radiation. It can be observed that the green power source has less energy, but it is needed in order to access the red power source. From your theories, the red power source may be able to supply the abandoned rocket ship with the energy needed for it to lift off.

Overall, you must access the green power source in order to determine the location of the red power source, then you must go to the abandoned rocket ship.

This will be a hard task, as these creatures are vicious and spooky, able to devour anyone who steps in their path...You ponder if the scientists may have been attacked by these creatures, and if they were, what happened to them??!!? This is how the planet was abandoned in the first place.. the flood of creatures.. And how no one has ever escaped it....

The mission you have set for yourself, is a tough and cruel one, in which you must avoid the many crazy creatures of the planet, locate the power sources, and determine a way out of this planet.

Are you brave enough to do this?

Again, thank you for reading, have a wonderful day!
    Last edited by Truthie; Yesterday at 10:54 AM.

The world name is cool.
    IGN: LavaPunch

uhh can you explain to me... the s-story?
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    uhh can you explain to me... the s-story?

Essentially, you landed in the planet due to your star ship exploding, and you must find a way to get out.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Truthie View Post
    Hi Growtopians,

Could you please give me feedback on this world?
    It’s called PLANETNULL.

I really wanna know how I could improve it.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Also, here is the story if anyone is interested.

Name of World: PLANETNULL
    GROWID: Truthie

Update render:
    Name:  planetnull.png
Views: 21
Size:  993.8 KB

Features:

-Doors showcasing worlds that inspired me!
    -Credits to friends and people who help! Thanks so much!!

-Rope Piton Parkour, were players can use Adventure Item-Rope to travel through many stages of the world!
    -Storm Cloud + Waterfall Parkour, were players must be fast to avoid the storm clouds disappearing!
    -Cybot Parkour, were players must avoid the various cybots
    -Medium Difficultly Parkour which is challenging but enjoyable!

-An amazing and engaging storyline!

-A unique arrangement of blocks used that include:

~Shining Block-Red, Yellow and Purple
    ~Pillar of the Dead
    ~Growshow TV
    ~Lava Falls
    ~Deathtrap Wall

-Adventure Items such as Adventure Item-Banana, Adventure Item-Key and more!

-Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Weather Machine-Heatwave, providing a abandoned atmosphere
    -Ghost Charm

-Again, credits to people who helped!

Background Story:

A starship.. An undefined planet...

A loud sound of the robust engine, you know that it will break... The fearful voice of the countdown starts, and the panic begins... The star ship is about to self-destruct, with you in it... The plan to get out of the star ship is your first mission... Hastily, you scurry out of the star ship and avoid the explosion, landing into an undefined planet, a planet that is null...

You are glad that you were rapid enough to escape the star ship, but are unsure where you are... When the star ship explodes, you happen to land in the unknown, ancient building of “Vicinity Laboratories”.

Within Vicinity Labs, the abandoned building, lies previous experiments surrounding the planet, how it once was.. You are able to realize from these stories how this planet came to be now..

Your mission now is to find a way to escape..

The planet reeks of toxic waste, and your vision is blurred....You are confused by the humid, hot environment of the planet...You realize that you are stuck onto this planet, willing to determine a way of escape out.... You discover that the previous documents that had been abandoned in the science laboratory allowed you to better understand this planet and it’s life forms: mysterious, creepy, vicious and unknown. Overall, you can collect your thoughts and conclude that these creatures are beginning to become more and more vicious and deadly... You realize that you need to do something right now.. Or else you may be stranded and die....

However, when reading one of the logs made by a previous scientists that inhabited the labs long ago.. you feel hope of escape, as you discover that there is an abandoned rocket ship, once used by the scientists, which is sunken onto the surface of the planet.. Unfortunately the location of the rocket is unknown.. You also realize that these creatures had become mutated due to the scientists themselves, and the creatures are able to obtain and become more and more mutated and powerful due to some sort of source... Power sources that mutated the creatures in the first place..

These power sources were and still are held in ancient structures that were formed by the scientist, but since their disappearance, the structures have been abandoned with the power sources inside... which caused the ancient state of the planet.. However it is shown that these power sources may be able to save you from being stranded.. You aim to travel to these ancient structures to go to these power sources, but, many creatures and plants roam the planet now, making it difficult to access these power sources.

Whilst reading some laboratory notes, find out that there are two main power sources, a power source which is emitting a green radiation, whilst a power source which is emitting a red radiation. It can be observed that the green power source has less energy, but it is needed in order to access the red power source. From your theories, the red power source may be able to supply the abandoned rocket ship with the energy needed for it to lift off.

Overall, you must access the green power source in order to determine the location of the red power source, then you must go to the abandoned rocket ship.

This will be a hard task, as these creatures are vicious and spooky, able to devour anyone who steps in their path...You ponder if the scientists may have been attacked by these creatures, and if they were, what happened to them??!!? This is how the planet was abandoned in the first place.. the flood of creatures.. And how no one has ever escaped it....

The mission you have set for yourself, is a tough and cruel one, in which you must avoid the many crazy creatures of the planet, locate the power sources, and determine a way out of this planet.

Are you brave enough to do this?

Again, thank you for reading, have a wonderful day!
    I loved the story, It’s great. The world also looks good but it’s a bit complicated. Also If you can tell me your opinion about my world and the story I wrote, I would be so happy. Check out my previous posts, world name “THETABLEMOUNTAIN”
    [Goals]
    -WOTD Winner (3/10)
    -VOTW Winner (0/1)
    -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
    Instagram: dulger_gt