Thread: Reliables are a joke when even pristines take this much work

Master Sorcerer

Default Reliables are a joke when even pristines take this much work

Splice 10k+ trees with pristines to reach #20, with reliables it's ~50k trees. No thanks. Kinda miss the weekly events when we had the option for exquisites that were always the same price even though they ended up costing more. Elegants? They cost even more.

It does happen only once a month now so I guess there is that. However, for a legendary prize in the previous clashes it would take 12 events that you could do each in like 20 minutes, now it takes 12 events that each take multiple hours.

Just my opinion, I'd prefer there to be a way where you could use more wls to get it done faster without the super unstable elegants that cost 5wls-300wls each, like exquisites we had before. Fishing for example, is the event with the most expensive elegant tool and takes the longest to do with just pristines. 300wls for an elegant and 6-12 hours of fishing with pristines.

Again, just my opinion as a player who tries to do #20 on all events. I don't know how the competitive side for the top #1 is like. With 2019-2020 cycle coming to an end soon, hopefully some big balance changes are coming for the next cycle.

Also, why does a legendary laser staff item sound like a peasant's fist? Assuming it was a mistake that still hasn't been addressed. Radiant doom staff, add a different sound for it. Literally unusable as of rn.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Splice 10k+ trees with pristines to reach #20, with reliables it's ~50k trees. No thanks. Kinda miss the weekly events when we had the option for exquisites that were always the same price even though they ended up costing more. Elegants? They cost even more.

It does happen only once a month now so I guess there is that. However, for a legendary prize in the previous clashes it would take 12 events that you could do each in like 20 minutes, now it takes 12 events that each take multiple hours.

Just my opinion, I'd prefer there to be a way where you could use more wls to get it done faster without the super unstable elegants that cost 5wls-300wls each, like exquisites we had before. Fishing for example, is the event with the most expensive elegant tool and takes the longest to do with just pristines. 300wls for an elegant and 6-12 hours of fishing with pristines.

Again, just my opinion as a player who tries to do #20 on all events. I don't know how the competitive side for the top #1 is like. With 2019-2020 cycle coming to an end soon, hopefully some big balance changes are coming for the next cycle.

Also, why does a legendary laser staff item sound like a peasant's fist? Assuming it was a mistake that still hasn't been addressed. Radiant doom staff, add a different sound for it. Literally unusable as of rn.
    You know how absurd exquisites cost? And the clash was a P2W season. Yes, you suffer the cost of not investing wls for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    You know how absurd exquisites cost? And the clash was a P2W season. Yes, you suffer the cost of not investing wls for it
    Exquisites were absurd since the events were weekly. Some elegants are way worse. Would be alright if the elegants had a stable fixed price like exquisites did. Some elegants having absurd recipes probably make competing for the #1 more interesting but they are too unstable to be usable on all events.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Exquisites were absurd since the events were weekly. Some elegants are way worse. Would be alright if the elegants had a stable fixed price like exquisites did. Some elegants having absurd recipes probably make competing for the #1 more interesting but they are too unstable to be usable on all events.
    Exquisite are elegants and exquisites were exhange into reliables because who wants to spend wls on the event which is your opinion. Its your choice anyways if u want to be a F2P or P2W, I can't call its pay to win more of like an imvestment
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

From 1 WL in 2014 to 10000 trees in 2020.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!