Thread: Tackles

Default Tackles

Kinda planning to buy some tackles soon... So will it rise or drop in the near future? Cuz a few days ago I saw sellers selling for 200/830-850 while buyers were buying for 200/820+. As I make this thread the price suddenly increased to 200/900.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophecisegt View Post
    Kinda planning to buy some tackles soon... So will it rise or drop in the near future? Cuz a few days ago I saw sellers selling for 200/830-850 while buyers were buying for 200/820+. As I make this thread the price suddenly increased to 200/900.
    Perhaps because we'll have the carnival soon. It's part of the ring quest to fish.
    Unless something is forbidden, quantum effects and fluctuations will eventually
    make it possible if we wait long enough.

i think its going to rise because some baits like shrimp was 15-16/1 rn 11-12/1

Quote Originally Posted by Komando View Post
    i think its going to rise because some baits like shrimp was 15-16/1 rn 11-12/1
    Ahh I see okay thanks

A month ago they were 200/760-780

I've been seeing some forum threads and ig posts about baits and there seems to be a rumor that there is now a way to 'auto' fish. Idk if it's true but I feel like this impacted the tackle price.