Thread: I got scammed 10dls + more, I have proof

Default I got scammed 10dls + more, I have proof

Ok so the backstory is this: TT666TT Is trusted finnish man who i said to me that if i drop 10dls and trust him he can give me little reward. I did that, and yes i know that is stupid but thats too late to say now. After that he scammed my 10dls I was like im going to quit, but then i realized that i could drop him more and record him so I did that. I recorded him scamming my lovebird. Video proof is on my signature below. Pls report him to moderators with my video.

Thats a RIP, personally I don't think you should have let him purposely scam you a second time but it was your decision, thanks for trying to bring awareness but singling out is not allowed on the forums but the reality of it is, even middlemen scam you shouldn't have trusted him
    LetsGo

that's just so wrong, him, you, the title, the thread all wrong, every single part of it is wrong
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Crausse#5464

I...I don't understand... how can you put trust into someone you don't know? because of a "reputation"?

honestly the only people you can truly trust is mods and devs and even then you shouldn't be giving them stuff for rewards cause they normally wouldn't ask you to...

just... please can people have a little more skepticism when it comes to things that seem to good to be true please? so many scams happen because people take things to be true when in reality it isn't so. so many people have tunnel vision when it comes to easy rewards that they don't see what they're doing is in reality a very idiotic idea...

TL;DR don't trust people with stuff... not famous people, not youtubers, not 'trusted', not mods... no one...

sorry for the rant...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Quote Originally Posted by Averenz View Post
    Ok so the backstory is this: TT666TT Is trusted finnish man who i said to me that if i drop 10dls and trust him he can give me little reward. I did that, and yes i know that is stupid but thats too late to say now. After that he scammed my 10dls I was like im going to quit, but then i realized that i could drop him more and record him so I did that. I recorded him scamming my lovebird. Video proof is on my signature below. Pls report him to moderators with my video.
    Sorry to say dude but even with enough proof, moderators can't do anything at this point, since it was mostly your fault for trusting other players with your rare items and breaking an important rule, which is to never drop your items. You dropped your diamond locks infront of him, and once an item is dropped, it is no longer yours and anyone can have it. You should really be more cautious when trusting others next time. Someone who asks you to drop your items for any reason at all, has 99% chance of having bad intentions. So why take such a risk?.

Also mentioning people out for negative reasons is strictly prohibited here in the forums, so you should really edit the thread and remove the dude's name, and avoid mentioning out others for bad reasons again in the future.

Hope you lear'nt your leasson, and remember the golden rule STOPDONTDROP!.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

This is basically a drop game...
    Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
    PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
    IGN: GhostSock

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Sorry to say dude but even with enough proof, moderators can't do anything at this point, since it was mostly your fault for trusting other players with your rare items and breaking an important rule, which is to never drop your items. You dropped your diamond locks infront of him, and once an item is dropped, it is no longer yours and anyone can have it. You should really be more cautious when trusting others next time. Someone who asks you to drop your items for any reason at all, has 99% chance of having bad intentions. So why take such a risk?.

Also mentioning people out for negative reasons is strictly prohibited here in the forums, so you should really edit the thread and remove the dude's name, and avoid mentioning out others for bad reasons again in the future.

Hope you lear'nt your leasson, and remember the golden rule STOPDONTDROP!.
    My point was to get bans for him. I already got items back, because he obviously losted her trusted status.

Moderators will send you a copy and paste message, trust me.
    World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists Level: 50 (At last, I achieved my goal!).

Default Title

Quote Originally Posted by Averenz View Post
    I Wanna See The Prof But The Video Has Get Blockir Can You Uploud The Video Again

"video was removed beacuse it broke Youtube's gideliens"

well thats not good
    Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
    http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.