Thread: Journey mode

Default Journey mode

i am now picking up on terraria, its latest update to torcher myself on master mode and yes, im going for mediumcore meaning its minecraft style

why is the title journey mode? well, because ill be sharing my journey on master mode. insane guys ikr

1 hour in and i died more than 20 times, dont ask me why but dying far from your house is no no, and yes, medium world, largest world suck and will take eternity to prepare for plantera and literally anything.

hey why not share me yours if you are doing this as well.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

I cheesed it with godmode
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Hm, I am not playing on Journey mode, just on Master mode.

Well, in Pre-Hardmode, well, I died few times, like... ~10? Most of them at the beginining. I collected all grave markers and put in one spot for graveyard.
    It was not as hard as I expected, especially with good mobility accessories. Though, damn, extra accessory slot is gucci.
    Flamelash was buffed, and damn it's op. It has higher damange and homing now. I kept using it rest of Pre-Hardmode once I acquired it.

Real stuff begun once I entered Hardmode.
    Like, geez, enemies deal 150-250 dmg in the underground hallow, it's so easy to die. And even more HP on enemies makes them act like damage sponges, it's annoying to kill them. Luckily, I got Rod of Discord very quickly.

Also, I am on medium sized world, and damn, almost whole left half of it is a corruption biome, mixed with jungle. Once I entered Hardmode, jungle is getting wrecked.

So far, that's all. Still, haven't faced any mechanical bosses.

Wait til you make a graveyard spawn.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    **Deleting the world**

update on my gameplay: i cant go to the crimson biome, theyre tough, decent knockback resistance, and deals a whoppin 100+ damage. i got a rain guitar, theyre so good but idk why are the chords weird. i regret going deeper into caves, the boulder killed be 3x and i had to walk back with copper axe sword and pick, it was a nightmare going back. grenades are so op i use it as a weapon and im a legend at killing cave bats now. king slime one tapped me, havent gotten eye summon, i cant buy everything from the travelling merchant. i have a grave biome now, a harpy killed me on the edge of the world using antigrav potion and my items rained

conclusion: master mode on mediumcore is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I cheesed it with godmode
    the what now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JYXN View Post
    Hm, I am not playing on Journey mode, just on Master mode.

Well, in Pre-Hardmode, well, I died few times, like... ~10? Most of them at the beginining. I collected all grave markers and put in one spot for graveyard.
    It was not as hard as I expected, especially with good mobility accessories. Though, damn, extra accessory slot is gucci.
    Flamelash was buffed, and damn it's op. It has higher damange and homing now. I kept using it rest of Pre-Hardmode once I acquired it.

Real stuff begun once I entered Hardmode.
    Like, geez, enemies deal 150-250 dmg in the underground hallow, it's so easy to die. And even more HP on enemies makes them act like damage sponges, it's annoying to kill them. Luckily, I got Rod of Discord very quickly.

Also, I am on medium sized world, and damn, almost whole left half of it is a corruption biome, mixed with jungle. Once I entered Hardmode, jungle is getting wrecked.

So far, that's all. Still, haven't faced any mechanical bosses.
    what? good weapons? i only use nades for like my few hours lmao. still using it tho.

i should probably go into biome chests, and i guess its different on softcore, mediumcore is really hard alongside master mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    is this something i should be afraid of? i mean, next to my house is full of gravestones with 4 coffin dude dancing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MiMelody View Post
    **Deleting the world**
    ?????? im seriously curious, i havent removed my graves so i might as well see its full potential to see if itll make me delete my world name "illprobablydiealothere"
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~