Thread: Reset all Nuked worlds

Smile Reset all Nuked worlds

Hello,
    So i've been searching for some rare named worlds recently and notice that A LOT of them are inaccessible.
    I feel that it is a little bit stupid that they have not just been reset for someone else to lock it.

The countless number of world names that are just being wasted as "inaccessible" is ridiculous.
    All you have to do is ban the owner of the world for the appropriate length of time, then make it so "nuking" a world just resets the world entirely.
    This way, you don't have every other world having some long name, as well as the fact it would balance out the world name market.
    Because the fact that a world name can cost 10BGL or 5BGL is just ridiculous to be honest with you.
    Owners of the rarer names are able to ask for stupid prices since there are a very limited number of rare world names.

As well as this, I feel there should be either something in place to see worlds that you have a small lock in. OR any worlds with small locks in that haven't been entered by the owner of the small lock in like, say 1 year, the lock just gets removed.
    Since they have clearly forgotten about the world, or simply quit the game.

Please consider the above suggestions
    Thanks,
    TheNote

Lesser Wizard

+1 I agree fully because I don't think us innocent growtopians should suffer the consequences of the people who got the worlds nuked
    IGN: YourCrustyHD
    Lvl: 65/125
    Growtokens: 45/100
    DLs: 12/100 (spent on stuff)
    Gems: 987,000/5,000,000
    Last edited: 5/19/20

"please reset i need wls"
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Lesser Wizard

Eh, im on both sides.
    I feel like gt should give the nuked buy+ and sell+ worlds a chance but like, do that raffle thing that they did a while back

you big brain Owners of nuked worlds get perma banned .-. ofc they are in active I bet you wanna get some ez wls lmao

Wls are earned by productivity not by Getting nuked world
    "why are you even reading this" - me
    THE EASIEST WAY TO GET DLS
    CLICK HERE!

GOALS
    Get Focused Eyes(5/100)
    Get a ring(7/10)
    Be a noob(199/100)
    Own a 5k+ Station world(3.6k/5k)