Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This cannot be ignored.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jambanrusak View Post
    hah...... do you read the whole thread. if you read it. then my thread solution. and about anoying. i know. i hate my self to. thanks
    Y-you.. and your thread, it doesn't even give any solution for the OP. I guess, you're the one who gotta read the whole thread again...
    Signature sux

It would be best to contact customer support if you noticed that some item/s are missing in your inventory so our team could investigate further. Provide them with all the details you can give.

If you don't know how to contact our support team you can go here.

Quote Originally Posted by jambanrusak View Post
    yo man. you should buy box with just 10.000 gems. and put your important item there. done. growtopia already solve your problem. but you cant see the easy way keep item. and atleeast you came here to complain about problem already solve. you really funny.
    So your solution to this is to storage rare items in storage box, so I shouldn't run BFG and storage my magplants to the box instead?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Master Sorcerer

This is honestly scary. Last year I placed 2 mag plants in a farm world and forgot about it. I literally never noticed. Over a month later I was clearing up a list of my worlds and found those two mag plants. It’s honestly crazy to think that if they just disappeared from my inventory I never would’ve known. This needs to be looked into because now I’m shook
    IGN: JJEW

Goals:
    Have a real goal 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Jewish View Post
    This is honestly scary. Last year I placed 2 mag plants in a farm world and forgot about it. I literally never noticed. Over a month later I was clearing up a list of my worlds and found those two mag plants. It’s honestly crazy to think that if they just disappeared from my inventory I never would’ve known. This needs to be looked into because now I’m shook
    my man casually forgets about 80dls
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Master Sorcerer

One time they cleared my inventory there was a glitch and I realized my Rayman fist was missing. They never repaid it, and now they don’t even respond to support emails.

Is there a new box email or they are simply not responding?
    Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
    ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Quote Originally Posted by Manup View Post
    One time they cleared my inventory there was a glitch and I realized my Rayman fist was missing. They never repaid it, and now they don’t even respond to support emails.

Is there a new box email or they are simply not responding?
    The old email support system doesn't work anymore, click on the link NekoRei said.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

This happened to my choker too and I posted a thread too but it wasnt that expensive so I ignored it and just bought a new one but one thing for sure is its annoying af
    IGN: CodeAF
    Level: 74/125
    Road to Digger Spade: 69/200
    Road to BGL: 87dls/100dls

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive anyway." -some random guy from the internet

Hey guys this is an issue with the game and I will let our team know about this issue. So will be moving this to the Bugs & Glitched subform.
    ~ HuffleWitz

Quote Originally Posted by hufflewitz View Post
    Hey guys this is an issue with the game and I will let our team know about this issue. So will be moving this to the Bugs & Glitched subform.
    Thanks
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.