Thread: Questions about pandemic.

Default Questions about pandemic.

Ok, so I quit for a while and kind of totally missed the pandemic events so I dont really understand them. I know they are super profitable though but what do I do? I heard you're supposed to do chemsynth and have a lot of chemicals but won't that just give synthetic chemicals? Also how many chemicals is a lot lmao

This is an extremely loaded question, sorry to anyone reading it
    Ign: Thewebb

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    Ok, so I quit for a while and kind of totally missed the pandemic events so I dont really understand them. I know they are super profitable though but what do I do? I heard you're supposed to do chemsynth and have a lot of chemicals but won't that just give synthetic chemicals? Also how many chemicals is a lot lmao

This is an extremely loaded question, sorry to anyone reading it
    Okay, during the pandemic, you can do the chemsynth to get profits.
    Normally, you will receive Synthetic Chemical from doing chemsynth outside of the pandemic, but if you do the chemsynth during the pandemic. You will receive a special prize from pandemic instead of Synthetic Chemicals. The most wanted prize is Bridle Design, (it is needed to make Chicken Plow) it is the most expensive drops from doing chemsynth during pandemic.

The list of all the rewards is here https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Chemsynth_Pack

Also a lot of chemicals in this case means, it depends on how many you wants. Basically, the more you have, the higher the reward is. (I'm not really sure but at least 5k-10k is much already)
    IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

good song

Quote Originally Posted by KaguyaIsSick View Post
    Okay, during the pandemic, you can do the chemsynth to get profits.
    Normally, you will receive Synthetic Chemical from doing chemsynth outside of the pandemic, but if you do the chemsynth during the pandemic. You will receive a special prize from pandemic instead of Synthetic Chemicals. The most wanted prize is Bridle Design, (it is needed to make Chicken Plow) it is the most expensive drops from doing chemsynth during pandemic.

The list of all the rewards is here https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Chemsynth_Pack

Also a lot of chemicals in this case means, it depends on how many you wants. Basically, the more you have, the higher the reward is. (I'm not really sure but at least 5k-10k is much already)
    Okay this answered all my questions! Thank you so much and im definitely going to buy more chemicals
    Ign: Thewebb

Quote Originally Posted by KaguyaIsSick View Post
    (I'm not really sure but at least 5k-10k is much already)

I saw someone get 6 bridle ( 5-6 dls) from 2k of each chemicals.

The video link: https://youtu.be/f_PAT8pwkk8

I guess it just depends on luck.
    IGN: SolLex

random stuff at ROOBIX