Thread: What are clashes? (Spring, Summer, Winter)

Lesser Knight

Default What are clashes? (Spring, Summer, Winter)

Whenever I search the wiki for an item I want, I notice that a lot of items are from these “clashes” I’ve been playing Growtopia since 2014 and I still don’t know what it is. I checked them out once, but I have no idea whats going on. How do u get the rewards? How do u get tokens? Whats a finale ticket? What are clash keys? Why are they so many different tiers?

Whaaat?

Someone pls just give me a whole run-through of what these clashes are.

Free bump, because i dont know about this either
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

IGN: Nupinup
    Instagram: nupinupgt

This 4-days (Started on Friday and ends on Monday) event is Speedy Splicers. You need to join in a Guild to get contribute, get rewards, etc... The next month's event is Block Basher (in which you need to break blocks to contribute with a pristine tool, reliable tool, etc)

There is this button below the Social Portal button and this is where you see all information about your contribution points, other member's points and the overall contribution points that you and your other member's points did. You can receive your prizes and tokens there and also there are branches there that you can choose (you need alot of tokens if you want to reach the Clash Keys)

In the store, you can buy Anomalizing Pristine Cultivator for 5,000 gems and you need this to contribute. You need to wear it everytime you splice a seed (ex: splicing Dirt & Cave Background seeds to make Door trees) to contribute points. It can break anytime and it will turn into Anomalizing Reliable Cultivator (these are unbreakable but everytime you splice, you only contribute small points compared to the Pristine one)

If you are very active and also your other members, you can get the final reward in every branch and this is Legendary Clash Key & Finale Ticket. Clash Keys are used to obtain Legendary Reward (10 Clash Keys are needed and you can get like 12 Clash Keys in Summer, Winter, and Spring Clash if your guild is very active.) In every seasonal clash, the branches changes with different rewards. The Finale Ticket takes you to a parkour and has a timer and there are "prize checkpoints" so if you wanna giveup, you can pick your prize but if you wanna get the highest chance of getting an epic/rare item, then you need to complete the parkour.

Before the Summer Clash 2019, there are no CLASHPARKOUR whatsoever (you only grind contributing points just to get rewards). Alot of Legendary Items are now unobtainable and they are also untradable.

There are really lots of things to explain about Growtopia Guild Clash event but I highlight the important parts of it.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    This 4-days (Started on Friday and ends on Monday) event is Speedy Splicers. You need to join in a Guild to get contribute, get rewards, etc... The next month's event is Block Basher (in which you need to break blocks to contribute with a pristine tool, reliable tool, etc)

There is this button below the Social Portal button and this is where you see all information about your contribution points, other member's points and the overall contribution points that you and your other member's points did. You can receive your prizes and tokens there and also there are branches there that you can choose (you need alot of tokens if you want to reach the Clash Keys)

In the store, you can buy Anomalizing Pristine Cultivator for 5,000 gems and you need this to contribute. You need to wear it everytime you splice a seed (ex: splicing Dirt & Cave Background seeds to make Door trees) to contribute points. It can break anytime and it will turn into Anomalizing Reliable Cultivator (these are unbreakable but everytime you splice, you only contribute small points compared to the Pristine one)

If you are very active and also your other members, you can get the final reward in every branch and this is Legendary Clash Key & Finale Ticket. Clash Keys are used to obtain Legendary Reward (10 Clash Keys are needed and you can get like 12 Clash Keys in Summer, Winter, and Spring Clash if your guild is very active.) In every seasonal clash, the branches changes with different rewards. The Finale Ticket takes you to a parkour and has a timer and there are "prize checkpoints" so if you wanna giveup, you can pick your prize but if you wanna get the highest chance of getting an epic/rare item, then you need to complete the parkour.

Before the Summer Clash 2019, there are no CLASHPARKOUR whatsoever (you only grind contributing points just to get rewards). Alot of Legendary Items are now unobtainable and they are also untradable.

There are really lots of things to explain about Growtopia Guild Clash event but I highlight the important parts of it.
    Oh i see, so solo players dont stand a chance to win anything? I dont plan to join a guild tho

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyBooger View Post
    Oh i see, so solo players dont stand a chance to win anything? I dont plan to join a guild tho
    Yeah unfortunately...
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)