Thread: Is harrassing players bannable?

Default Is harrassing players bannable?

a player by the name of AQUACULTURE has been repeatedly harrassing me and Jexify.

it started when he said he scammed 60 wls from his friend (deceiving him that geiger charger is 40 wls and buying it from his friend) but claimed his actions were not a scam. i flared up at him and removed him.
    days later, he starts messaging me and our mutual friend Jexify (no longer his friend) out of the blue, and both of us do not like it. today i warned him to not message us again, only to be bombarded with messages from his alts. i dont have photo proof he scammed, but i have photo proof of him messaging me with his alts. but can he get banned for harrassing me?
    Last edited by 5351; 05-23-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    2013 player but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
    IGN:XDHotHeaded7

Quote Originally Posted by 5351 View Post
    a player by the name of AQUACULTURE has been repeatedly harrassing me and Jextify.

it started when he said he scammed 60 wls from his friend (deceiving him that geiger charger is 40 wls and buying it from his friend) but claimed his actions were not a scam. i flared up at him and removed him.
    days later, he starts messaging me and our mutual friend Jextify (no longer his friend) out of the blue, and both of us do not like it. today i warned him to not message us again, only to be bombarded with messages from his alts. i dont have photo proof he scamemd, but i have photo proof of him messaging me with his alts. but can he get banned for harrassing me?
    harrasin people is illegal you can read the rules of the game by typing /rules. In the game.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    harrasin people is illegal you can read the rules of the game by typing /rules. In the game.
    how do i report him?i got pics but mods usually dont listen.

Quote Originally Posted by 5351 View Post
    how do i report him?i got pics but mods usually dont listen.
    photo and video can be edited so it won't work, but you can still send it to Growtopia Ubisoft support and they will investigate it even tho they said it won't help also you can report the player in-game.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Harassment is absolutely punishable. Reporting and ignoring the player works best because, as mentioned above, photographic proof is not substantial for moderators.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Harassment is absolutely punishable. Reporting and ignoring the player works best because, as mentioned above, photographic proof is not substantial for moderators.
    i ignored roughly 4 of his accounts