Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22

Thread: Suggestion for Focus eyes.

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin Lim View Post
    Each to their own, but you're clearly on the minority here. The item is already good enough even without those effects, and it's not even the most expensive gtoken item.
    Still it's better if long rage or pickaxe effect would be added.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  2. #14
    Lesser Wizard Para-DX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin Lim View Post
    Each to their own, but you're clearly on the minority here. The item is already good enough even without those effects, and it's not even the most expensive gtoken item.
    Yes, Growtopia is all about cosmetic. Adding any effect is unnecessary since the item is perfect (for me).
    Hi
    IGN: HAFX1
    IG:Takamikure
    Fb: Muaz Mam
    Discord: HAFX1#2069

    Goal:
    Have 200 Growtoken : 15/200 (bought a doodad)rip
    Have 1BGL : 18/100 DL (Net worth)
    Have 5 ring : 1/5

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Totally meaningless to suggest the change of an item instead of one not existing. Maybe they can add another growtoken item?
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard MiMelody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Still it's better if long rage or pickaxe effect would be added.
    It really seems like you want it so badly like you just got the item few seconds ago. I wonder if that was the case... Yet to say again that Focused Eye is perfectly well the way it's right now. Growtoken doesn't bring it's value to worth any special if it was purely intended to be cosmetic.

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,745

    Default

    idk adding an extra range would be nice, just like burning eyes
    IGN : Liquify

    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!


  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiMelody View Post
    It really seems like you want it so badly like you just got the item few seconds ago. I wonder if that was the case... Yet to say again that Focused Eye is perfectly well the way it's right now. Growtoken doesn't bring it's value to worth any special if it was purely intended to be cosmetic.
    I got the item long time ago and I got the idea yesterday, so having long range in such item like focus item is pretty balanced.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  7. #19
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    483

    Default

    How about we stop suggesting to change items in-game that don't NEED changes and focused on new ones and the ones that need changing.
    IGN: 3Rite

  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseFIN View Post
    How about we stop suggesting to change items in-game that don't NEED changes and focused on new ones and the ones that need changing.
    Focus eyes need change.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  9. #21
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Focus eyes need change.
    They're perfectly balanced. Just because it's a token item doesn't mean it's meant to have an effect, your argument would mean that the puppy for example should have an effect too. Some items are good enough and balanced without any effect, just because they simply look good.
    IGN: 3Rite

  10. #22
    Lesser Wizard Kuishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    388

    Default

    maybe instead of giving focused eyes itself these mods maybe just make it transmutable, some untradeable items are already transmutable and making focused eyes the same could actually be implemented unlike what you're saying of giving it pure mods
    IGN: Kuishie

    i make art thats it :3

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •