Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hi Mods I have few Thing for Growtopia..

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Hi Mods I have few Thing for Growtopia..

    Hey moderator I'd like to pass on my mind to growtopia, there are some things I'll tell you



    1. Delete CASINO PACK from game
    -I'm aware this might be difficult, but I just wanted to keep my thoughts to myself, because I thought it would be better if the casino pack was removed so the casino player would stop messing around...

    2. Give maximun false passcode for 3times
    -I think it would be better if the developer maximized the margin of error entered the password, because there are several reasons for me to be able to convey this thought

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AboutNAN View Post
    Hey moderator I'd like to pass on my mind to growtopia, there are some things I'll tell you



    1. Delete CASINO PACK from game
    -I'm aware this might be difficult, but I just wanted to keep my thoughts to myself, because I thought it would be better if the casino pack was removed so the casino player would stop messing around...

    2. Give maximun false passcode for 3times
    -I think it would be better if the developer maximized the margin of error entered the password, because there are several reasons for me to be able to convey this thought
    it won't help if they remove casino packs lol. they will find a new way to play csn.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    263

    Default This won't help

    1- Roulette wheel are not only obtainable from casino pack they can be spliced so it won't change anything.
    2- If you're worried about getting hacked/someone guessing your pass like this, hacking don't work like this they'll get your password from the 1st try.
    Hope I clarified everything for you.
    Hey! I'm LBForce!
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)
    Follow me on Instagram : @lbforce_gt


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Ica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    1- Roulette wheel are not only obtainable from casino pack they can be spliced so it won't change anything.
    2- If you're worried about getting hacked/someone guessing your pass like this, hacking don't work like this they'll get your password from the 1st try.
    Hope I clarified everything for you.
    1 He means delete the casino pack and all items associated with it. To the OP, it won’t work because like others have said, there’s other methods of casino playing

    2 Not always. Some people just straight up brute force accounts where they have a bot that keeps pasting in new passwords until one is correct. To the OP, this is a decent suggestion although I’d bump it up to 5 and maybe if it reaches that point then gt would send an email to you saying someone is trying to log into your account
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

    Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!

    Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    I'd lowkey like it if GT sent an email saying someone tried to log into your account (as mentioned above), but also include the IP address or a location so we can confirm if it was us, a friend, etc.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer PerTehDoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobel View Post
    I'd lowkey like it if GT sent an email saying someone tried to log into your account (as mentioned above), but also include the IP address or a location so we can confirm if it was us, a friend, etc.
    yea, I like being told my account was being compromised that way I can take action quicker...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .


    thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

    well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •