Thread: Looking for guild

Default Looking for guild

I'm looking for a competitive guild (doesn't have to be one in the top 10 though) with active players. I have a ton of gems that I'll be able to spend on guild events. I don't know about many of the events, but I'm willing to learn and become good if the guild members help me.
    Last edited by Galatea; 05-30-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galatea View Post
    I'm looking for a competitive guild (doesn't have to be one in the top 10 though) with active players. I have a ton of gems that I'll be able to spend on guild events. I don't know about many of the events, but I'm willing to learn and become good if the guild members help me.

My growid is Evalene.
    I have multiple farms and over 800,000 gems.
    I'm level 79.
    Join mine, guild home toxycguild . IGN sayiongodd

Lesser Knight

My growid is Evalene.
    I'm level 79.
    Hi Galatea/Evalene,

"Void" is currently looking for active members who are able to contribute every event!

During our last event we placed 33rd with only 22 members! Which I think is quite impressive!

You can find out more about our guild and our rules at VOIDCULT! which is surprisingly our guild home!
    PLAYER INFO
    GrowID: Leizer
    Level: 62

My growid is Evalene.
    I'm level 79.
    if you’d like to join raven, our gl and i can teach you the ropes of guild events.

last event, we placed 32nd with ~25 players.
    next event, though, we are pushing for top 20, the contribution required will be more.

if you’d still like to join, our thread is in this subforum (not going to post here and self advertise) and the necessary information will be there, including our discord server.

(we are a new guild, last weekend’s event was our first, so our guild home is still under construction. you can find all the rules and info in the discord server.)
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    if you’d like to join raven, our gl and i can teach you the ropes of guild events.

last event, we placed 32nd with ~25 players.
    next event, though, we are pushing for top 20, the contribution required will be more.

if you’d still like to join, our thread is in this subforum (not going to post here and self advertise) and the necessary information will be there, including our discord server.

(we are a new guild, last weekend’s event was our first, so our guild home is still under construction. you can find all the rules and info in the discord server.)
    Exactly as stated.
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch: