Thread: Need some suggestion for improvement of the world JUNGLEOFTRAP since its for WOTD

Default Need some suggestion for improvement of the world JUNGLEOFTRAP since its for WOTD

So hi guys its me MAGICULE again.
    Here i am asking for ur suggestion or ideas about my world because i really hope to win WOTD
    Any critique and criticism is very much welcome! Still trying to learn this whole building thing

Story of the world
    -There was a kid named Perry who lived in U.S. with his family, everyone knew that they were a wealthy and honest family. One day, Perry got kidnapped. They need to find Perry, which is trapped inside amazon forest, they embarked on a quest to save Perry.Then they embarked on a quest.They walked and walked for hours until they reached amazon forest, after that they found a secret door and they need to solve the riddles to open the door, they read the riddles and after three attempts, they were finally able to open the door.

Render of the world
    Name:  jungleoftrap.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  481.1 KB

Any critique and criticism is very much welcome! Still trying to learn this whole building thing

Bump