Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What should i do with 1.6m gems?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Dzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    227

    Question What should i do with 1.6m gems?

    So I have 1.6m gems and basically I wanna turn them into at least 300-350wls and spend the rest on an inventory upgrade.
    Is it worth upgrading my inv? (I currently have 196 slots)
    How can I get the most wls from the gems?
    Hi. /cry


    ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzez View Post
    spend the rest on an inventory upgrade.
    1.6m should be just about enough to get from 196 slots to the max.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee


    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Dzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    1.6m should be just about enough to get from 196 slots to the max.
    yeah I believe that it's exactly 1.6m but I wanna turn some of those gems into 300-350wls
    Hi. /cry


    ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Door and Sign Hello Pack x100,000

    Signature v9.2


    Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
    https://i.postimg.cc/NjzM0nBP/20200311-223919.png
    Previous sigpic by Parpul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,958

    Default

    Buy as many wls as you can then buy pet rocks, drop them off at LIGHTGIFTS, thanks.
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Ash#4444 Harmony#2030
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

    We require Peace and Tranquility

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Dzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyrion View Post
    Buy as many wls as you can then buy pet rocks, drop them off at LIGHTGIFTS, thanks.
    no

    i will not do that sir
    Hi. /cry


    ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Jichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    1.6m should be just about enough to get from 196 slots to the max.
    Max is 360+ which is around 5-6m gems which I heard

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzez View Post
    So I have 1.6m gems and basically I wanna turn them into at least 300-350wls and spend the rest on an inventory upgrade.
    Is it worth upgrading my inv? (I currently have 196 slots)
    How can I get the most wls from the gems?
    You should probably save them gems for some events such as Pineapple Event (idk if its worth saving for tho)

    Or you can spend the gems and sell surg/galatic packs
    ign: lcves

    Any Crash Landing On You fans :3

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Ecrivain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    If my math is correct 1.6M divided by 2.000 is 800, therefore if you spent all of your gems on World Locks you’ll get 800WLs which is 500WLs more than your initial plan
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Jaqkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecrivain View Post
    If my math is correct 1.6M divided by 2.000 is 800, therefore if you spent all of your gems on World Locks you’ll get 800WLs which is 500WLs more than your initial plan
    Or you could've done 16/2 = 8 lol
    IGN: SolLex

    random stuff at ROOBIX

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Ecrivain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqkey View Post
    Or you could've done 16/2 = 8 lol
    Gotta look like those farmer calculators mumbo jumbo, to hide the fact that i am a troglodyte
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzez View Post
    So I have 1.6m gems and basically I wanna turn them into at least 300-350wls and spend the rest on an inventory upgrade.
    Is it worth upgrading my inv? (I currently have 196 slots)
    It's not worth to upgrade inventory but If you really want to try this i would suggest you to upgrade it to 256, this will cost you 253.000 gems. But if you don't have enough wls in-game, use your gems for world locks.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Dzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    It's not worth to upgrade inventory but If you really want to try this i would suggest you to upgrade it to 256, this will cost you 253.000 gems. But if you don't have enough wls in-game, use your gems for world locks.
    ThankQ 4 suggestion
    Hi. /cry


    ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •