Thread: Trade pop-out stuck

Default Trade pop-out stuck

It's been several times this situation happened, an estimate of around 8 times since a few months ago.
    It usually happens when I do a lot of trades. It doesn't go away when I enter other worlds, or even re-login my account. The only solution I've found so far was to exit the game and open it once again.

It isn't a big issue if it was just plainly visual, but the stuck pop-out sometimes blocks other buttons. Hence, when I want to do another trade, I am unable to press the accept/cancel buttons etc.

p.s. It happened twice when I was writing this.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by itsbleuu; 05-26-2020 at 04:00 AM. Reason: grammar
    H 112/125
    "You're unique, just like everyone else"

Yeah, same thing happened to me 2 months ago.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ade-Bar-UI-Bug
    Goals: Level 15 guild.
    IGN: LowkeyThicc
    Guild: Guild
    Guild World: OfficialGuild

Yup me too, don't know why.
    This is quite annoying especially you had found an extremely cheap seller but this happened.
    When you are back to the game the item is sold.
    IGN: NotZonderl

Goal:
    • Growtokens: 27/200
    • Earn 1 BGL: 190/10000
    • Max Awesomeness: 42/100
    • Win WOTD: 0/1
    • Win VOTW: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by itsbleuu View Post
    It's been several times this situation happened, an estimate of around 8 times since a few months ago.
    It usually happens when I do a lot of trades. It doesn't go away when I enter other worlds, or even re-login my account. The only solution I've found so far was to exit the game and open it once again.

It isn't a big issue if it was just plainly visual, but the stuck pop-out sometimes blocks other buttons. Hence, when I want to do another trade, I am unable to press the accept/cancel buttons etc.

p.s. It happened twice when I was writing this.
    Hey, are there any particular action you did before this happened aside from doing a lot of trades or it's just that and the pop-up just freeze and stuck after couple of trades?

Also, for you guys who experienced it, let me know the device model and OS you're playing on. I've already escalated the issue, but the guys need more info. Thanks!
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, are there any particular action you did before this happened aside from doing a lot of trades or it's just that and the pop-up just freeze and stuck after couple of trades?

Also, for you guys who experienced it, let me know the device model and OS you're playing on. I've already escalated the issue, but the guys need more info. Thanks!
    If I'm not mistaken, it happens after a few times of me wrenching and trading another person while in another pop-out. Basically when trading with a person, I did not press the cancel button but instead wrenched another person to trade with.

I'm using windows on laptop.
    H 112/125
    "You're unique, just like everyone else"