Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [MERGED] Gt down?

Quote Originally Posted by Gtsjokers View Post
    jeez just asking

WOAH SCARYYY, SHIVER ME TIMBERSS, SHUT UP MATE
    You don't need to overreact. Be the bigger person and don't make a big deal out of it. Oh, wait. You just did.
    Unless something is forbidden, quantum effects and fluctuations will eventually
    make it possible if we wait long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zivalla View Post
    Same here!, I’ve had similar issues about a month ago, Sent a complain to gt’s support hoping that they’ll investigate the problem and reply to me as fast as possible. Till now, not a single message or reply came back to me, at least to Inform me that my message did exist... Like I’m not trying to be offensive here, but this game’s support is completely unacceptable...
    There should be no reason your ticket hasn't been handled after all this time, assuming it's been submitted correctly.

Would you be able to PM me your ticket number so I can look into it for you?

Sorry about that! It certainly shouldn't take long to receive a response once everything has been processed through our system.
    "There you are, extracted from the earth as a geyser freed from its earthly mantle."

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Checking the issue ...
    Can i get a job at ubisoft after i graduate in 4 years

Same here!, I’ve had similar issues about a month ago, Sent a complain to gt’s support hoping that they’ll investigate the problem and reply to me as fast as possible. Till now, not a single message or reply came back to me, at least to Inform me that my message did exist... Like I’m not trying to be offensive here, but this game’s support is completely unacceptable...
    Right? I have messages sent to support that havent even been looked at for months... Do they just let the requests pile up? I have yet to hear of someone actually getting a reply from support these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Rimanah View Post
    There should be no reason your ticket hasn't been handled after all this time, assuming it's been submitted correctly.

Sorry about that! It certainly shouldn't take long to receive a response once everything has been processed through our system.
    can you atleast confirm that the "BUG" is not related
    goals

40 dls- 30/40
    2 mag plants- 1/2
    level 35- completed!
    own a profitable buy+ - completed
    win wotd- waiting

IGN: Pspit
    Started: July 24th, 2013
    Mainworld: Pspit

Check out my YouTube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/SugarPlopGT

Quote Originally Posted by Gtsjokers View Post
    3. someone hit the maintenance switch and blamed it on a cat
    Is there an actual switch for server maintenance? I think that'd be pretty cool.
    I'm Rena Bruiant. I love dogs. Doesn't everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by space cowboy View Post
    Is there an actual switch for server maintenance? I think that'd be pretty cool.
    if it did happen i bet it was nekoreis cat
    goals

40 dls- 30/40
    2 mag plants- 1/2
    level 35- completed!
    own a profitable buy+ - completed
    win wotd- waiting

BAHAHAHA THE SERVER CAME UP FOR LIKE 30 SECONDS

LIKE 5K PEOPLE WERE O NLINE
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

A new Growmoji in my collection: 4/15 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2

Quote Originally Posted by Rimanah View Post

Thanks for acknowledging the existence of my complain this time. As for now, My issue had “somehow” been fixed a week after it occurred (not by the support, it seems like the problem just goes away by itself after a couple of days or so, just like that other guy who I replied to in my first post), So there’s no need to go further on with my case, But I’m just noting how hard it is to get to Growtopia’s support nowadays, that even after 1 month, they didn’t even bother to respond to me or at least to check if the issue is still facing me or not...

Please Note: That I did try Pming one of the administrators, But as always, No response...

Thanks for acknowledging the existence of my complain this time. As for now, My issue had “somehow” been fixed a week after it occurred (not by the support, it seems like the problem just goes away by itself after a couple of days or so, just like that other guy who I replied to in my first post), So there’s no need to go further on with my case, But I’m just noting how hard it is to get to Growtopia’s support nowadays, that even after 1 month, they didn’t even bother to respond to me or at least to check if the issue is still facing me or not...

Please Note: That I did try Pming one of the administrators, But as always, No response...
    Without knowing the specifics of your case, I can't comment at all on what happened.

Since this is out of topic for the thread, you're always welcome to PM me to discuss this further.
    "There you are, extracted from the earth as a geyser freed from its earthly mantle."

Servers are back up now, thanks for waiting.

Closing thread.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt