Thread: New Jammer : MUSIC JAMMER

Lightbulb New Jammer : MUSIC JAMMER

Hi, I'm Zenesys.

I'm a music maker in GT that has been longing for a solution for an issue among the music makers in Growtopia.

There has been an increase in music equipment for growtopians to play around in worlds (Trumpet, Bongo Drums, Dabstep Sneakers)
    As a fellow music maker in GT, we get hired to make songs in worlds and there will be some cases that people would stop us from hearing the song that is playing with the "music" from the equipment.

Although some of y'all might think this jammer might be completely and utterly useless. But it kinda defeats the purpose for us music makers to create beautiful songs for everyone to hear and for us to make as well.

This idea might not be "accepted" by the public but meh... it's just an idea to stop people from stopping the music when they "dance" in game.
    My IGN : Zenesys
    My Instagram : Zenesys_Gt
    My Job : Composer / Music Maker

Owner of ZENESONG / COMPOSERS

Guild Leader of COMPOSERS

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zenesys View Post
    Hi, I'm Zenesys.

I'm a music maker in GT that has been longing for a solution for an issue among the music makers in Growtopia.

There has been an increase in music equipment for growtopians to play around in worlds (Trumpet, Bongo Drums, Dabstep Sneakers)
    As a fellow music maker in GT, we get hired to make songs in worlds and there will be some cases that people would stop us from hearing the song that is playing with the "music" from the equipment.

Although some of y'all might think this jammer might be completely and utterly useless. But it kinda defeats the purpose for us music makers to create beautiful songs for everyone to hear and for us to make as well.

This idea might not be "accepted" by the public but meh... it's just an idea to stop people from stopping the music when they "dance" in game.
    +1 ayeee, thats a great idea... ngl, i thought u were dumb and didnt know aout switching off the music via the wl, but a music jammer to stop othrt noises would be a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by 1madara View Post
    +1 ayeee, thats a great idea... ngl, i thought u were dumb and didnt know aout switching off the music via the wl, but a music jammer to stop othrt noises would be a great idea
    Hahahahaa, just an idea..

Lesser Wizard

I really love the sound of the trumpet tho, but yea unique idea you got there
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

At first, I thought you meant the instruments, so I was confused. This is a good idea though, as I would agree these items overshadow the music. My floating speakers are a flex enough without the music effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by tson
    *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
    Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to torture myself by adapting it into Growtopia.

Contact Info:

+1 Yeeeeeeeeeee
    Hi
    IGN: HAFX1
    IG:Takamikure
    Fb: Muaz Mam
    Discord: HAFX1#2069

Goal:
    Have maximum Backpack: 206/???
    Have 1BGL : 27/100 DL (Net worth)
    Have 5 ring : 2/5
    Level 125: 61/125

Lesser Wizard

+1, i hope they add this during the upcoming Player Appreciation Week
    IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

Yeah this is a good idea, but instead of a jammer, they should make it into a toggleable option somewhere. I don't think we should be paying for such a feature
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

+ 1 even tho I play without sound on lol

I sometimes turn it on and I see those people with dance master hat/trumpet etc. Gets annoying lol
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Zenesys View Post
    Hi, I'm Zenesys.

This sounds like an absolutely great idea, music players probably won't be that happy about it though. Either way, it's definitely getting a +1 from me! .
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Actually not bad idea
    Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
    ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Red face

Thanks for the amazing feedback everyone! Let's hope the devs will at least do something about it