Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21

Thread: question about farming unfarmables

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    4,085

    Default question about farming unfarmables

    lets say that if i bought a
    Dreamcatcher Staff
    Buddy's Block Head
    Harvester
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions (lv 1)

    to what rarity would I be able to farm unfarmable items?

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    773

    Post

    If my math is correct you would be able to farm items rarity 15 or below. Rarity 15 items should increase by 0,85% on average when farmed with those buffs.
    Last edited by Climper; 05-27-2020 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Made a calculation mistake, it's 0,85% instead of 1,2%.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard LavaPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Valhowla
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    If my math is correct you would be able to farm items rarity 15 or below. Rarity 15 items should increase by 1,2% on average when farmed with those buffs.
    Just interested knowing how to calculate that.
    IGN: LavaPunch

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    773

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by LavaPunch View Post
    Just interested knowing how to calculate that.
    Regular block drop chance - 10%
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions - 5%
    Buddy's Block Head - 2,5%

    In total 17,5%

    Let's say you harvest 10,000 Aurora Trees (rarity 15). From trees, you get on average 2,5 blocks regularly, 2,55 with Dreamcatcher Staff, 2,75 with Harvester / Harvester Of Sorrows and 2,8 with Dreamcatcher Staff and Harvester / Harvester Of Sorrows.

    So you get 28,000 blocks. When you break the 28,000 blocks you get 17,5% back which is 4,900. Then you break the 4,900 and you get 17,5% back again.

    Once you reach the point where you no longer get blocks back from breaking blocks, sum up the total amount of blocks you'd have broken and divide it by 4, as seed has a 25% chance of dropping from breaking a block.

    Then add the amount of seeds from trees to the total (which is 1,600 from 10,000 rarity 12-15 trees, 16% chance of seed dropping).

    Then just calculate how much your seed amount grew.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Regular block drop chance - 10%
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions - 5%
    Buddy's Block Head - 2,5%

    In total 17,5%

    Let's say you harvest 10,000 Aurora Trees (rarity 15). From trees, you get on average 2,5 blocks regularly, 2,55 with Dreamcatcher Staff, 2,75 with Harvester / Harvester Of Sorrows and 2,8 with Dreamcatcher Staff and Harvester / Harvester Of Sorrows.

    So you get 28,000 blocks. When you break the 28,000 blocks you get 17,5% back which is 4,900. Then you break the 4,900 and you get 17,5% back again.

    Once you reach the point where you no longer get blocks back from breaking blocks, sum up the total amount of blocks you'd have broken and divide it by 4, as seed has a 25% chance of dropping from breaking a block.

    Then add the amount of seeds from trees to the total (which is 1,600 from 10,000 rarity 12-15 trees, 16% chance of seed dropping).

    Then just calculate how much your seed amount grew.


    Wow very detailed maths!!! Big brain Climper !!
    Love the life you live and live the life you love

    GrowID || Kitty

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard TheSamsoed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Bandung, Indonesia
    Posts
    269

    Default

    So dcs give 2% more block? Ty for the information.

    And also i want to ask, how did you get the seed drop chance from harvesting trees?
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
    Net worth : 71dls
    Target : 1/16 TM
    4k/50k gtloomings seed
    BGL in november ‏‏‎

    OK

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Holden Han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSamsoed View Post
    So dcs give 2% more block? Ty for the information.
    Froms trees, yeah it gives 2% more base drop for blocks on average.
    IGN : Holdenn
    LVL : 98
    Hours played 3000+
    Instagram: @Holdenn.gt
    Getting Ldrag : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D54KNH...d=8akoip7ni74o
    Discord : holdenn#8197



    My New GT only instagram

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Bardes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    822

    Default

    You still can’t farm, songo tried that with all the set including ances level 5, and didn’t work.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    You still can’t farm, songo tried that with all the set including ances level 5, and didn’t work.
    Maybe he can try to level up the builder roles,efffect of guilf potion block.
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

    Level:125/125.(6 June 2020)

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Para-DX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    222

    Default

    You can farm better rarity if you upgrade your ances to level 6 and have builder level 10 ( 3% chance of double block )
    Hi
    IGN: HAFX1
    IG:Takamikure
    Fb: Muaz Mam
    Discord: HAFX1#2069

    Goal:
    Have maximum Backpack: 206/???
    Have 1BGL : 27/100 DL (Net worth)
    Have 5 ring : 2/5
    Level 125: 61/125

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard TheSamsoed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Bandung, Indonesia
    Posts
    269

    Default

    or just add clover buff
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
    Net worth : 71dls
    Target : 1/16 TM
    4k/50k gtloomings seed
    BGL in november ‏‏‎

    OK

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSamsoed View Post
    So dcs give 2% more block? Ty for the information.

    And also i want to ask, how did you get the seed drop chance from harvesting trees?
    it's 5% actually

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •