Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto-messaging bots

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    I love new things pop out. You just need to remove it to the roots
    If you mean directly banning the world they are referring you on is a bit complicated, imagine someone hates you and he pretends you have a spam bot in an exposed world to get you banned.

Master Sorcerer

I witnessed something similar in BUYCRIME. The world was muted so when I entered someone messaged me within a couple of seconds “Sell crime /rgo” (something like that). But when I asked the person how they knew I was there they told me that they had an alt inside the world. And he did; there was an alt of his by the name of SellGoTo(world name). Could be something similar happening here
    IGN: JJEW

Goals:
    Have a real goal 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I went to BUYCHECKPOINT just now and saw that there was a bot (I assume) that messages everyone right after they enter. Its really weird, the guy isn't even in the world. How is it possible that a bot can detect that?
    hihi, don't be suspicious but i may have an idea-

see there is this thing going around called a "proxy" and it can detect anything in a certain world without you actually begin in it, then there are 2 possible things you can use to auto-matically msg people. GABB or an Auto CCS (Clicker Captcha Spammer), and those can automatically msg you so yeah.

don't ask me how i know this
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I went to BUYCHECKPOINT just now and saw that there was a bot (I assume) that messages everyone right after they enter. Its really weird, the guy isn't even in the world. How is it possible that a bot can detect that?
    SImply block them
    ign: lcves

Any Crash Landing On You fans :3