Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will happen to consol players? Will we get compensated?

Default What will happen to consol players? Will we get compensated?

On xbox i own TRADE (and a bunch of other really rare name) i own the highest lvl guild in the game, i also own alot of item that are like unique in the game for now like jade axe, i almost finish to make a ancestral item wich no one have cause its really complex to do and i just miss thingmabob for the l wiz. I also have alot of dls, i helped the community alot by helping peoples winning daily challenge and making a big friendly guild and i spent alot of real money in the game. And yet i heard noting about if we would get something back so i wonder if i lost everything.. i put alot of work into gt on consol and i do not diserved to lose everything cause the game didn’t work out, i don’t want my money back or anything like that i just want a compensation on the game on pc/mobile. I don’t want to brag but i was clearly the best on xbox for once and now im just losing everthing like that, kind of depressing. So please can you tell me if your planning to do something or just close it and leave it like that.

Lesser Wizard

Sorry, i feel bad for you. But they won't compensate you.
    IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm bored.

You'll just kinda disappear. Just snapped out of existence. Don't worry it won't hurt.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

I did put this in consoles but so far no response
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 71
    Gems: 352k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    On xbox i own TRADE (and a bunch of other really rare name) i own the highest lvl guild in the game, i also own alot of item that are like unique in the game for now like jade axe, i almost finish to make a ancestral item wich no one have cause its really complex to do and i just miss thingmabob for the l wiz. I also have alot of dls, i helped the community alot by helping peoples winning daily challenge and making a big friendly guild and i spent alot of real money in the game. And yet i heard noting about if we would get something back so i wonder if i lost everything.. i put alot of work into gt on consol and i do not diserved to lose everything cause the game didn’t work out, i don’t want my money back or anything like that i just want a compensation on the game on pc/mobile. I don’t want to brag but i was clearly the best on xbox for once and now im just losing everthing like that, kind of depressing. So please can you tell me if your planning to do something or just close it and leave it like that.
    yeahh its game. you got some fun on it. maybe thats what u got.

I think the fairest thing they should do is half the amount of wls you had and put em in an account for PC/mobile version. Or they could just giveout accounts with unique abilities/modes for those who spent 500+ hours on console.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Lesser Wizard

That's life. Everything you've worked hard for so far is gone just like that.
    GrowID: GRRM
    Playing since July 2016.

As far as I’m aware there is no compensation for the time you have put it but that could change I hope, I have been on PS4 gt since it came out
    Instagram: taxmangt
    Admin In NEWS
    Recipe Finder
    Msg My Instagram If You Need Update Info
    Willing To Help Anyone With Any Growtopia Questions

Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    That's life. Everything you've worked hard for so far is gone just like that.
    Someone steal your stuff and its scamming but when a big compagnie does it its life..

Im not shaming ubisoft because they did not say if they were, or not, gonna take any action yet and i hope they will make it right for us but guys stop acting like if this stuff is normal and stop blaming it on the way life is. Maybe it is common now that big rich compagnies profit of peoples and leave them with noting but it is not normal, wake up -.-

Someone steal your stuff and its scamming but when a big compagnie does it its life..

Im not shaming ubisoft because they did not say if they were, or not, gonna take any action yet and i hope they will make it right for us but guys stop acting like if this stuff is normal and stop blaming it on the way life is. Maybe it is common now that big rich compagnies profit of peoples and leave them with noting but it is not normal, wake up -.-
    There's a reason for everything, they didn't shut down to scam you

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    There's a reason for everything, they didn't shut down to scam you
    Ok again im not bashing against ubisoft because they did not say if they were gonna do something but dude you are not making any point here. Even if there is a reason you still need to be responsable of your action, if someone steal your wallet maybe he did not do it to harm you, maybe he had a reason like he needed to feed his family. Is it still ok tho?

Ok again im not bashing against ubisoft because they did not say if they were gonna do something but dude you are not making any point here. Even if there is a reason you still need to be responsable of your action, if someone steal your wallet maybe he did not do it to harm you, maybe he had a reason like he needed to feed his family. Is it still ok tho?
    And then what's the point of keeping an almost dead game alive? They probably have their own reasons to close the servers as well

it was bound to happen anyways, i'm sorry for your loss but there's nothing we can do to make them reconsider (maybe you can push for a compensation, but i'm sure they already made up their minds on closing the servers)