Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] June Item of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by WarpTime View Post
    guessing the name

Surfboard - Wave Swell
    Hahahah I wasn't actually dropping hints... those were puns, I was trying to be funny *failed*

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hahahah I wasn't actually dropping hints... those were puns, I was trying to be funny *failed*
    I thought those words were related to the name because you put them in quotations
    so i added those words to surfboard then i got my guess. just brainstorming

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    IOTMs are not supposed to be useful but to be a cosmetics item. The items Rayman's Fist, Magplant and Growscan were before this and they heavily influenced the decision to make the future IOTMs only cosmetics. Those broke the economy. They won't do it again.
    No one says that iotm should only be and only limited to cosmetic item.
    There are many ways to implement new ideas that wont broke the economy. Btw they dont care about the economy itself. The care on how player will stay playing the game.
    I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
    BLG = 0/0
    DL = IDC
    WLS = IDC
    Cult Hood = 100*100/100
    Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
    Oh I love dark.
    U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Epalogs View Post
    There are many ways to implement new ideas that wont broke the economy. Btw they dont care about the economy itself. The care on how player will stay playing the game.
    And breaking the economy will make a lot of players stop playing.

Everyone says that IOTMs should be only cosmetics. The only exception are lunatics who want rayman to be re-released . Locking different useful one of a kind abilities under a limitation is just stupid.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Name:  Grow_June20_D1_Banner_V1.0.png
Views: 148
Size:  141.9 KB

Hi Growtopians!

The June IOTM and Subscriber Item are already out! Read more about 'em here.

Check them out in-game and let us know what you think of these items!

Share your feedback below!

The name of surfboard is kinda weird.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Knight

Name:  Grow_June20_D1_Banner_V1.0.png
Views: 148
Size:  141.9 KB

Hi Growtopians!

The June IOTM and Subscriber Item are already out! Read more about 'em here.

Check them out in-game and let us know what you think of these items!

Share your feedback below!
    The thumbnail in the store is kinda misleading: it shows that the surfboard would be in the middle of the wave, yet when you wear it in the game, the surfboard gets hidden in the bottom of the wave
    IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

Squire

Default Is the next IOTM is Djarer hood?

Heya Growtopians,

Few more days before we "surf" to June! And before we "wave" May good bye I want to give you a teaser of our upcoming IOTM and you can see it here! Isn't it "swell"? Try to guess the item name and it's effect!

And let us know what you think about it! We're looking forward to reading your "oar-some" feedback about the upcoming IOTM in this thread!

~ NekoRei

Default The June’s Iotm

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Totally legal but has been addressed several times already
    HI mods , I Would Like To Say that The Iotm Of June is Useless But Only Good In Water , I Would Like Something Next Month that we can make use of like Rayman’s Fist and Growscan , magplant .... Like Those Items that Will Help Improve The Game As Many People Are Complaning About Useless Iotm..

Over that....

Can You Please Check ZedgeBoii Account as I Got Hacked a Rayman’s Fist diamond Horn Drago Scarf And 18Dls + ( To See My Items ... Check Out SupMfk Gt On YouTube .... Hope U Can Help If u Can Retrieve my Items Back .... Please Put It In SupMfk Account or Donate The Items In The Donation Box At 8WMS1 World

Lesser Knight

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Epalogs View Post
    maybe u right. but i wonder how sad it be. buying 200k gems and someone would buy it for 80wls. hmm dramatic, and some item already 40 wls in just few month. you know THIS IS THE IOTM what u NEVEE get it again after thoose month. its will be extreamly rare. and now nobody care about iotm now. bcuz what...

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Degami View Post
    No, it isn't

Quote Originally Posted by SupMfk View Post
    HI mods , I Would Like To Say that The Iotm Of June is Useless But Only Good In Water , I Would Like Something Next Month that we can make use of like Rayman’s Fist and Growscan , magplant .... Like Those Items that Will Help Improve The Game As Many People Are Complaning About Useless Iotm..

Over that....

Can You Please Check ZedgeBoii Account as I Got Hacked a Rayman’s Fist diamond Horn Drago Scarf And 18Dls + ( To See My Items ... Check Out SupMfk Gt On YouTube .... Hope U Can Help If u Can Retrieve my Items Back .... Please Put It In SupMfk Account or Donate The Items In The Donation Box At 8WMS1 World
    You made a forum account just to rant about rayman and magplant without even thinking about anything else, and then you proceed to promote your youtube channel and claims to be hacked when you don't even have proof, and then you asked for donations to us that has never even heard of you.

The mods, developers, forumers, all have agreed that releasing magplant and rayman was a huge mistake. It was way too powerful for such a game, and should never have existed. Everyone has agreed to never release such items ever again, and that even if they did, with the case of Heart of Gaia, some sort of handicap must be placed to limit its power. People like you can't understand that, and only want the items to be re-released to exploit the game even more. I assure you that rayman will never be released ever again, and similar items will be put under heavy restriction and downsides, so that it wouldn't overpower the game. But you don't want that, because you're a sad, depressing, greedy, little piece of ****. You only want everything to be quick and easy, and don't want to put effort into it. You call out other IOTMs for being useless, when in reality it largely helps normal people to have a better experience playing the game.

Also, did you know, that not all non-magplant and rayman items are useless? I know, what an insane concept! There's no way that there's something useful like rayman and magplant! For example, there's ****ing good clothing like the Laser Scimitar, Ancient Shards, Hellfire Horns... these are all good items that has decent effects. You know what else is useful? Dirt, House Entrance, World Locks, Growtoken, all ****ing basic **** you'll use a **** ton playing the actual ****ing game.

But i guess if the item isn't as expensive as five kidneys, and can't be used to speed up farming, it's basic apeshit. After all, GT is a farming game, and the only thing you can do is farm and get rich, and then you don't do anything else.

And then there's the hacked ****. On the off chance that you did get hacked, have you ever thought how? Perhaps you're too greedy and clicked on a "Global-Systen-Message" saying that you won a Rayman, went to the website, and foolishly entered your password. Did you know that it's a scam? It takes only 3 seconds of thinking and uses up only a ****ing handful of brain cells to figure that out. Or maybe you want unlimited fame, and some guy you've never even met asks for your password to give you that fame. Well, that's just absurd, but i guess having a legendary item automatically makes you super famous and trusted.

Or maybe it's much simpler, that someone stumble upon your pathetic youtube, and saw that you have these expensive items like rayman and magplant, just because you strife by farming no-end. Then they tried to guess your account password, because your little mutiny brain can't think of a better password than abc12345678. It has happened to other people, more importantly people like you, and it won't be farfetched to say that the same happened to you. If you were expecting donations, you won't get one. You can go ahead and **** talk about us forumers being mean, because we will never help out anyone that is a leech to society, who your pathetic ass exactly is.

You are the equivalent of a participation trophy. Delete your account and never go the forums ever again.

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by jambanrusak View Post
    maybe u right. but i wonder how sad it be. buying 200k gems and someone would buy it for 80wls. hmm dramatic, and some item already 40 wls in just few month. you know THIS IS THE IOTM what u NEVER get it again after those month. its will be extremely rare. and now nobody care about iotm now. bcuz what...
    1. Fixed your grammar
    2. IOTMs are actually always worth 115 WLs the moment they're released. This is the only time window IOTMs are profitable, and it's why there's so many in circulation, because 95% of them are bought just 1 hour after it's released, which could easily amount to more than enough items before the end of the month