Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I 100% think Startopia 2 will have us landing on planets.

Default Why I 100% think Startopia 2 will have us landing on planets.

Recently it was confirmed June's Monthly update was Startopia 2. Startopia originally came out in July 2018 making it just about 2 years since its release (man how time flies!) anyway all we know about this second update is that it will have a title (Confirmed by nekorei on her youtube premiere live chat) but what else could they add?

Well this could just be blocktors orders 2 (Its been a year since blocktors orders exactly with it coming out on june 13th) but i feel like splunkorama 2 has a massive hint for us....

and that's the ability to have world chain off into other worlds, mainly player worlds, in cave blasts you can now find a magic door leading to a whole new part of the world, you can only stay her for a bit BUT it is connected to the original world! so i think we'll have something similar coming to startopia.

Through startopia don't you think its weird your in the ship 24/7, i mean like, going to space isn't just about looking around at the darkness around you, its about exploring new worlds! So through either a special event and a button to give the optional to land or through some sort of portal or door, or maybe something different, I think we'll get to vist new worlds! Get new blocks, items, and maybe a new boss battle!

For me, a startopia addict, if this is true my dls will go on different planets instead. Also i need that Cpt. Title if its that dear god bye dls D:
    Friends telling me to not sell my farm
    Me:

Starbound x Growtopia ;\

I don't want to see another title tbh. Already got 2 new title(Dr. and Mentor) and 1 color(125lvl) in this 2-3years.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I don't want to see another title tbh. Already got 2 new title(Dr. and Mentor) and 1 color(125lvl) in this 2-3years.
    We all get bored (***or annoyed***) at things sometimes

Imagine being Dr. Cpt. Growpixel of legend your name would cover everybody lol

Not to be mean but there was nothing confirmed except "new feature" related with startopia, that could be just a stupid little thing, not a whole update, and they said that it'll be "soon", it might not even be in June..Don't overreact.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Lesser Knight

Would be rly dumb if the added ANOTHER title, like imagine seeing

CPT. DR XXX OF LEGEND
    IGN: Ricklyne

Bring back 2015 GT pls

But holy sheet Ubisoft sure is making effort for this game in 2020

I take it back

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Not to be mean but there was nothing confirmed except "new feature" related with startopia, that could be just a stupid little thing, not a whole update, and they said that it'll be "soon", it might not even be in June..Don't overreact.
    I asked her in the stream and she said "I did post a teaser didn't I?" which means it is a full update. and soon is next month, we've never gotten a teaser for an update that isnt a month away, why would they post it now, for an irl event that happens a week or so before the update and have that update be in november? that makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    I asked her in the stream and she said "I did post a teaser didn't I?" which means it is a full update. and soon is next month, we've never gotten a teaser for an update that isnt a month away, why would they post it now, for an irl event that happens a week or so before the update and have that update be in november? that makes no sense.
    When I've asked for a help, "soon" meant four months, you never know.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday actually. I even explained it on my stream yesterday also. Weird. I really hope they do that.

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Imagine being Dr. Cpt. Growpixel of legend your name would cover everybody lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuanmingXD View Post
    Would be rly dumb if the added ANOTHER title, like imagine seeing

CPT. DR XXX OF LEGEND
    very weird how people forget about the mentor title while trying their best to make a funny joke