Thread: Recruiting for “Dinosaurs” Guild *Repost*

Exclamation Recruiting for “Dinosaurs” Guild *Repost*

I am currently looking for members for my guild, you can join if:
    -You are level 20 or higher
    -You can contribute in Fishing, Placing, Planting, Harvesting and Breaking events (and also reach at least personal reward #5)
    -Have at least 200 trees of any farmable

If you have passed these requirements, please go read the rules in the world “DINOSAURGUILDBASE”, and then leave a message at the mailbox. Once
    you mailed, you will be contacted by either me or one of my GC when you’re online.

Thanks for reading, have a great day!
    I like frogs.. That's all u ned to know basically..

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FroggoPuppy View Post
    I am currently looking for members for my guild, you can join if:
    -You are level 20 or higher
    -You can contribute in Fishing, Placing, Planting, Harvesting and Breaking events (and also reach at least personal reward #5)
    -Have at least 200 trees of any farmable

If you have passed these requirements, please go read the rules in the world “DINOSAURGUILDBASE”, and then leave a message at the mailbox. Once
    you mailed, you will be contacted by either me or one of my GC when you’re online.

Thanks for reading, have a great day!
    I was in your guild and had the largest contribution by a mile in the Speedy Splicers event, and yet I got kicked. Why lead me on like that? and why kick?
    IGN: Ghastly
    Most used world= IGROWCENTER. Message me there.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmohawker View Post
    I was in your guild and had the largest contribution by a mile in the Speedy Splicers event, and yet I got kicked. Why lead me on like that? and why kick?
    Guild was sold shortly after this post, I apologize. If I ever bring back a guild, I’ll promote you to Elder as a thank you for contributing. I sincerely apologize..
    I like frogs.. That's all u ned to know basically..