Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Buff Harmonic Lock

  1. #1
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Ph
    Posts
    7

    Lightbulb Buff Harmonic Lock

    So yeah, Harmonic Lock is 10 dls from Locke, and its effect is not that useful, (for me). So i think it would be better if they change (or add) the effect of luminous eyes to a world, locked by a harmonic lock.

    Or they could also just Make a Lock that has the effect of luminous eyes and stacks the luminous eyes.

    So yeah what do you think?

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard MegaSusLord69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    133

    Default

    I like the idea. From what the wiki says, the lock doesn't have a very OP use. But then again, we have locks like Robotic Lock that serve as a decoration, and those locks are so unpopular.
    World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists Level: 50 (At last, I achieved my goal!).

  3. #3
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Ph
    Posts
    7

    Default

    You can profit from robotic lock though, you can make dls with it.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corejanjan View Post
    So yeah, Harmonic Lock is 10 dls from Locke, and its effect is not that useful, (for me). So i think it would be better if they change (or add) the effect of luminous eyes to a world, locked by a harmonic lock.

    Or they could also just Make a Lock that has the effect of luminous eyes and stacks the luminous eyes.

    So yeah what do you think?
    I actually know several people who use Harmonic Lock and it's pretty useful for like Daily Challenge - Crystal Crusher or for people who sell crystal shatter quest. I don't think it needs such a buff but maybe another tinier addition?
    I'm LBForce! Certified Woof-Woof King!
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)
    Follow me on Instagram : @lbforce_gt


  5. #5
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Ph
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    I actually know several people who use Harmonic Lock and it's pretty useful for like Daily Challenge - Crystal Crusher or for people who sell crystal shatter quest. I don't think it needs such a buff but maybe another tinier addition?
    But for me it's not worth to buy Harmonic Lock for 10dls to Locke, that's why no one buys Harmonic Lock to Locke because the market is selling it way too cheaper. So i think 10 dls from Locke could be worth since many people use geiger counters and not all of them couldn't afford luminous eyes.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corejanjan View Post
    But for me it's not worth to buy Harmonic Lock for 10dls to Locke, that's why no one buys Harmonic Lock to Locke because the market is selling it way too cheaper. So i think 10 dls from Locke could be worth since many people use geiger counters and not all of them couldn't afford luminous eyes.
    It's called Harmonic Lock so I think that if they were to add another effect to it, it has to be related with crystal harmonizing tho
    I'm LBForce! Certified Woof-Woof King!
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)
    Follow me on Instagram : @lbforce_gt


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Capers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    148

    Default

    MAKE IT SO THAT 50% LESS CHI
    <html>
    <body>
    <font size=10 color=blue>
    IGN: Cwicks
    IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
    Discord: Cwicks#1355
    My channel:

    </font>
    </body>
    </html>

  8. #8
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Ph
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    It's called Harmonic Lock so I think that if they were to add another effect to it, it has to be related with crystal harmonizing tho
    So, how bout' if they make a lock for geiger counters? Like they would call it Crystal Lock?

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    Harmonic Lock is already extremely useful for Crystal Crushers DC, there is absolutely no need to buff it at all.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •