Thread: Show Recommendation - The 100

Default Show Recommendation - The 100

It's been a while since I made a thread here, yo fellas. I'm here to recommend a show to everyone, the show that I would recommend would be "The 100"

For anyone interested or for anyone who wants to know or if you're curious, it is an American post-apocalyptic science fiction drama series and It's my favorite series (that's also one of the reasons why I'm recommending it here to everyone, another reason why I would recommend it would be because the series is so good and it gets better every season) I also think it's one of the most underrated series. Sadly this season (Season 7) is the last season of the series and I'm quite sad because of the fact that it's coming to an end and that I've been watching it for years but hey there are rumors that there will be a prequel spinoff to the series so that makes me happy.

I'm not gonna spoil the series here so hit me up on Discord if ya want a rundown on the series (Discord Tag: TobyLerasco#7386) (I'm mostly around Discord-land so I'll reply to ya)

Also, if you have watched the show before hit me up immediately thanks and if you're going to judge based on the first 2 seasons, please don't, it gets better every season. Season 5 and 6 are amazing. Season 7 is currently airing and there are yet 2 episodes and it's amazing. Ahah whatever, please watch the show so I can have some peeps to discuss the show with
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Well I guess no one is interested, that's fine

I thought for a min this was "The 300" Spartan go brrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

I've just finished re-watching One Trill Hill (one of my favourite shows). As I'm looking for a new good TV show to watch, I'm glad that I've found your recommendation. I'll look for The 100 on premium series streaming sites (I use them to watch TV shows). By the way, where do you usually watch series?
    Last edited by Rachel7788; 06-02-2020 at 09:16 AM.

based on first impression, looks pretty fascinating. Will definitely watch it after I finish my watch list.

you have my gratitude.
    真の幸福を達成.

In general I think it's a really underrated show. My opinion om the first 5 seasons I have watched, it's REALLY good the first 3 seasons and after that it gets super weird. The first season was probs the best one, but the production on S1 was poor, maybe they were on a tight budget... who knows. But definitely planning to watch it after I watch Prison Break.
    IGN: GGrazie
    Returning player of 5 years, starting all over again. Started my journey on 4/13/2020.

Quote Originally Posted by GGrazie View Post
    In general I think it's a really underrated show. My opinion om the first 5 seasons I have watched, it's REALLY good for the first 3 seasons and after that, it gets super weird. The first season was probs the best one, but the production on S1 was poor, maybe they were on a tight budget... who knows. But definitely planning to watch it after I watch Prison Break.
    Yeah same it really is underrated, it's yet the best show I have watched. I have watched the whole series 3 times (all 6 seasons) and If I were to watch again, I would. Yeah, it sure did get better every season.

Warning, spoilers!

Since you watched the first 5 seasons

Also if you're preparing to watch S6 and S7 get ready for

Do you use Discord btw, if so we could speak there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loyalty View Post
    based on first impression, looks pretty fascinating. Will definitely watch it after I finish my watch list.

you have my gratitude.
    Aye aye I hope ya do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel7788 View Post
    I've just finished re-watching One Trill Hill (one of my favourite shows). As I'm looking for a new good TV show to watch, I'm glad that I've found your recommendation. I'll look for The 100 on premium series streaming sites (I use them to watch TV shows). By the way, where do you usually watch series?
    I use CW's website (it streams for free there) - you could also use Netflix for the past seasons

Btw, I'm lil bit bias towards the show

Yes the show is very good , the start of the show might seem a bit boring , but it gets so much better in the later seasons , all the people i tell to watch the show just give up on it , because they don't like the 1st season , i guess they just don't understand.
    Also this will be the last season , me very sad : (
    IGN : FreedsGt
    Discord : Freeds#3017
    Insta : freedsgt

The Good Place on Netflix
    "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
    Discord: KyOdO#9976
    Goals:
    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)