Thread: My first WOTD Attempt / SummerStories

Smile My first WOTD Attempt / SummerStories

Hello.
    This is EXEF That's been playing Growtopia For over 5 Years. This is one of my Goals in Growtopia is to get a wotd thropy .
    The world is Called Summer Stories.

Short Story (DESCRIPTION): You are going on a vacation by plane But suddenly you got stuck by a typhoon and you landed on an unknown island your goals are to get out of the island. The elders in the village offered to help under 1 condition is to defeat A monster that's been harassing the village Called Growvid-19.

Basic Jammers Added
    ( PZ jammers Firehouse Ghost Charm ) / credit / Parkor
    Original designed and story / I have not been banned once since I started playing Growtopia

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...merstories.png

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 74
Size:  774.1 KB

sincerely . EXEF
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by EXEF; 05-31-2020 at 04:40 AM.

Thumbs up I visited SUMMERSTORIES and ENJOYED it!

I visited the world after reading your post, EXEF, and I have to say it's pretty nice, the parkour isn't very aggressive until you get nearer to the bottom of the map in parkour, although this could just be a small lack of parkour skill on my end, it still is very interesting and does not lack keeping me engaged..
    1. Hi my GrowTopia username is harrysidla.
    2. I am a long time player who really enjoys GrowTopia and I also like to try help other players all the time!
    3. I LOVE GrowTopia.
    4. Please /report any scams, they are SO annoying.

Thumbs up Thanks harrysidla we glad you liked it

The parkour is designed like that easier at first and more difficult in the deeper parts. glad you liked it

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by EXEF View Post
    Hello.
    This is EXEF That's been playing Growtopia For over 5 Years. This is one of my Goals in Growtopia is to get a wotd thropy .
    The world is Called Summer Stories.

Short Story (DESCRIPTION): You are going on a vacation by plane But suddenly you got stuck by a typhoon and you landed on an unknown island your goals are to get out of the island. The elders in the village offered to help under 1 condition is to defeat A monster that's been harassing the village Called Growvid-19.

Basic Jammers Added
    ( PZ jammers Firehouse Ghost Charm ) / credit / Parkor
    Original designed and story / I have not been banned once since I started playing Growtopia

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...merstories.png

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 74
Size:  774.1 KB

sincerely . EXEF
    Buildings look pretty good, parkour is nice but there are so much empty space. It would be a plus point for you to fill those empty parts. Also I suggest you to add more variety to blocks to make it more detailed. Good Luck! : )
    [Goals]
    -WOTD Winner (3/10)
    -VOTW Winner (0/1)
    -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
    Instagram: dulger_gt