Thread: GrowScan

Squire

Default GrowScan

The GrowScan seems very useful, and I see no reason in for them not rising a lot. However, it has been stable for a while, and I am not making profit off them. Does anyone know if I should sell the GrowScans I invested in (15 of them) or continue waiting? Thanks

Lesser Wizard

They will inevitiably rise, but it depends on how long you are willing to wait

Lesser Wizard

theres already a similiar version, if not better called extractor dynamo. growscan isnt really that much useful.
    yeah it helps u sell gems, but thats about it really

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fizu View Post
    theres already a similiar version, if not better called extractor dynamo. growscan isnt really that much useful.
    yeah it helps u sell gems, but thats about it really
    Growscan can scan your entire world. Best used for selling provider worlds and full farms.
    GrowID: GRRM
    Playing since July 2016.

Lesser Wizard

in that case its optional, u can easily count them by multiplying row and column.
    i see that this item rises from people investing in it, the price was stable at 2dls for a long time until
    influencers made a step and it skyrocketed to 10dls

Quote Originally Posted by Fizu View Post
    in that case its optional, u can easily count them by multiplying row and column.
    i see that this item rises from people investing in it, the price was stable at 2dls for a long time until
    influencers made a step and it skyrocketed to 10dls
    correct, it was in high demand due to people starts investing in it, unlike ray/mag, people who bought it doesn't really use them and like u did, they only buy and wait for them to rise, which is true, but if literally all buyers doing this, well what can i say except good luck.
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Ryuu Kaname#5464