Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Suggestions to make GT on PC better

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    415

    Default Suggestions to make GT on PC better

    Suggestions to make GT on PC better :

    - Click on any letter/number (beside A, W and D) to start chatting, so you don't have to click ENTER every time you wanna chat. This option can be disabled from settings.

    - Have the 1, 2, 3, 4, Keys assigned to our hotbar (if the suggestion before is employed, F1, F2, F3, F4 can be used). It will be more practical and also we need a key to toggle between Fist and Wrench (if there's already one please let me know).

    - Maybe use the scroll on the mouse to toggle between Fist and Wrench if the mouse isn't on the chat or inventory section? EDIT: Nvm players use it to zoom in / zoom out, forget about it.

    - Press ENTER to continue so we don't have to select CONTINUE. Like when we are trading someone, click ENTER beside clicking DO THE TRADE or OK before purchasing something from a vending machine or CLOSE when for example checking the daily challenge board. Just click ENTER and it will be a lot easier.

    Feel free to add more suggestions to make gaming on PC better and share your opinions!
    Last edited by LBForce_GT; 05-30-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    I'm LBForce! Certified Woof-Woof King!
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)
    Follow me on Instagram : @lbforce_gt


  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Kyodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    With My Mom
    Posts
    286

    Default

    tab is used for toggling wrench and fist
    "Manners Maketh Man"

    IGN: KyOdO
    Discord: KyOdO#9976
    Goals:
    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

    Join Yo Corporation's Discord server here: https://discord.gg/uyBdAmu

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer LancePlayZXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    - Maybe use the scroll on the mouse to toggle between Fist and Wrench if the mouse isn't on the chat or inventory section?
    we have Tab for that and most players use the scroll to zoom in and zoom out.
    GrowID: LancePlaysYT

    - 3-time Video of The Week Winner!
    - WOTD Winner 6/9/2020
    - LEVEL: 69/125
    - Subscribers : 3.11k


    Watch one of my videos!:


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    tab is used for toggling wrench and fist
    Quote Originally Posted by LancePlayZXD View Post
    we have Tab for that and most players use the scroll to zoom in and zoom out.
    Okay, thanks!
    I'm LBForce! Certified Woof-Woof King!
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)
    Follow me on Instagram : @lbforce_gt


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard MiMelody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Just to simplify this whole thread...
    Make Keybind customization a thing for the game.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard JonnyPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiMelody View Post
    Just to simplify this whole thread...
    Make Keybind customization a thing for the game.
    agreed. Making official changed to windows 10 will absolutely kill me. The controls are fine right now, but a little annoying. If they can get the chat TO STAY where it is, I'd be very, very, very happy.
    Good day kind sir,

    I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
    http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

    Thank you, and you may scroll on.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Capers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    - Press ENTER to continue so we don't have to select CONTINUE. Like when we are trading someone, click ENTER beside clicking DO THE TRADE or OK before purchasing something from a vending machine or CLOSE when for example checking the daily challenge board. Just click ENTER and it will be a lot easier.
    IT IS A FEATURE IN SETTINGS "ALLOW <ENTER> TO DEFAULT TO YES IN MENUS(DANGEROUS!)"

    YOU KNOW WHAT IS DANGEROUS IS BY ACCIDENTALLY CLICKING YES INSTEAD OF NO BECAUSE OF RUSH AND MISTAKEN MOUSE SENSITIVITY

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    - Have the 1, 2, 3, 4, Keys assigned to our hotbar (if the suggestion before is employed, F1, F2, F3, F4 can be used). It will be more practical and also we need a key to toggle between Fist and Wrench (if there's already one please let me know).
    +1 I ALWAYS DO THIS BUT SADLY ITS NOT A FEATURE
    Last edited by Capers; 05-31-2020 at 12:55 AM. Reason: YOU KNOW WHAT IS DANGEROUS IS BY ACCIDENTALLY CLICKING YES INSTEAD OF NO BECAUSE OF RUSH AND MISTAKEN MOUSE SENSITIVITY
    <html>
    <body>
    <font size=10 color=blue>
    IGN: Cwicks
    IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
    Discord: Cwicks#1355
    My channel:

    </font>
    </body>
    </html>

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •