Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Appreciation Week incoming.

Default Player Appreciation Week incoming.

Last year at about this time of the year, NekoRei posted a thread regarding paw suggestions. Now with 2-3 months left until the next Player Appreciation Week is here, we should have our suggestions and voices heard. We'll probably be getting an official thread soon but until then let's discuss it here

Still waiting for an official thread. Neko?
    Last edited by Joni2; 06-14-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

oh right, winterfest is around the corner...

also you can clicky the linky in my signature to get more chickens for paw ;)

I think just posting in the suggestion box should be good enough. But would be cool to see a thread where the items or ideas from it will be explicitly used.
    wow nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Last year at about this time of the year, NekoRei posted a thread regarding paw suggestions. Now with 2-3 months left until the next Player Appreciation Week is here, we should have our suggestions and voices heard. We'll probably be getting an official thread soon but until then:

What kind of suggestions do you have for this year?
    What features would you like to see being added this year?
    And..
    Are you getting excited for this year's Player Appreciation Week?
    Being able to choose quantity of what we will buy in store. We have small seed pack collection and 10 world locks pack and stuff like that but just being able to choose the quantity of pack/item you will buy would be way easier. Also rsp packs and clothes packs need to be bought as a consumable box just like small seed packs are. Its still hella hard to sell rsp packs
    I'm Rena Bruiant. I love dogs. Doesn't everyone?

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by space cowboy View Post
    Being able to choose quantity of what we will buy in store. We have small seed pack collection and 10 world locks pack and stuff like that but just being able to choose the quantity of pack/item you will buy would be way easier. Also rsp packs and clothes packs need to be bought as a consumable box just like small seed packs are. Its still hella hard to sell rsp packs
    oh my lord NO

They should finally let you toogle off/on titles..I've thought that there's NO WAY of them NOT adding it in 2019 PAW since there were 3 titles already, guess I was wrong, my friend is hardcore farmer and he has hit 125 and he has Dr. Title, he can't choose to have his red name, which my mind can't really process, we have 3 titles (possibly 4, Capt. may be coming soon) and you can not choose between them..If they do not implement that in this year's PAW or earlier, it must be insanely hard to program (which I do not think it is) or I don't know WHERE is the problem then.
    Last edited by CzeGamer; 05-30-2020 at 10:15 PM.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

more cool QOL stuff would be nice

More ways to crash the economy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    They should finally let you toogle off/on titles..I've thought that there's NO WAY of them NOT adding it in 2019 PAW since there were 3 titles already, guess I was wrong, my friend is hardcore farmer and he has hit 125 and he has Dr. Title, he can't choose to have his red name, which my mind can't really process, we have 3 titles (possibly 4, Capt. may be coming soon) and you can not choose between them..If they do not implement that in this year's PAW or earlier, it must be insanely hard to program (which I do not think it is) or I don't know WHERE is the problem then.
    I read before that if you eat an apple? the tittle will be hidden. Although this might be costly in a long run

Edit: just confirmed based on wiki that Apple does hide the legend title for 24 hrs.
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    I read before that if you eat an apple? the tittle will be hidden. Although this might be costly in a long run

Edit: just confirmed based on wiki that Apple does hide the legend title for 24 hrs.
    Apple also hides Dr. prefix, but not blue name. If you're Lv.125 or have of Legend in your name, you can't currently use only the Dr. prefix and red name.

I really hope they allow us to change between the name(s) we want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post

You're right, but as Climper said, you should be allowed to choose between titles and prefixes..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

i usually post a suggestion 3-4months b4 an event so there is a higher chance for it to be added

IGN: MadMewMew

Suggested:
    • Floating Speaker
    • Pet Egg
    • Steampunk Goggles
    • Fiesta Coati Scarf
    • Mud Puddle
    • Money Aura

Master 💩poster