Thread: Clearing Worlds Service

Talking Clearing Worlds Service

Hello!
    My name is Kyoob and I'm here to bring you my wonderful (and totally original) world clearing service. I'm willing to clear worlds for 6 world locks each, regardless of what type it is. The price can be discussed but I'd rather not go lower than 6 world locks.

Drop a private message to me on the forums or message me in-game, I'll try and make a list of who's worlds I've cleared and who's worlds I still need to. I work on a first-come, first serve basis though.

The first one to message me in-game will usually get their world cleared first. I also don't want to work under a time limit but I'll usually clear your world within the same day you request it, it usually takes me 3 hours to clear worlds. I will message you in case I can't get to your world within a reasonable time. You also just have to pay me after the world is cleared.

Past Customers:
    (IGN) Kroakie - 2 worlds for 15 world locks total.
    (Forums name) Jichu - 1 world for 6 world locks total.

Current Customers:
    (Forums name) Entertained - 20 dirt farms for 100 world locks total.
    (Forums name) Fanns - 3 worlds for 18 world locks total.
    (IGN) Onan - 1 world for 6 world locks total.
    Last edited by QueenKyoob; 06-01-2020 at 08:05 PM.
    Username: QueenKyoob
    Main World - QUEENKYOOB

Quote Originally Posted by QueenKyoob View Post
    Hello!
    My name is Kyoob and I'm here to bring you my wonderful (and totally original) world clearing service. I'm willing to clear worlds for 6 world locks each, regardless of what type it is. The price can be discussed but I'd rather not go lower than 6 world locks.

Drop a private message to me on the forums or message me in-game, I'll try and make a list of who's worlds I've cleared and who's worlds I still need to. I work on a first-come, first serve basis though.

The first one to message me in-game will usually get their world cleared first. I also don't want to work under a time limit but I'll usually clear your world within the same day you request it, it usually takes me 3 hours to clear worlds. I will message you in case I can't get to your world within a reasonable time. You also just have to pay me after the world is cleared.

Past Customers:
    Kroakie - 2 worlds for 15 world locks total.

Current Customers:
    I would like to buy a service please! My user is lcves so just msg me or check in the world DALGOMS if I'm on. Idk how to pm you so
    ign: lcves

Any Crash Landing On You fans :3

Quote Originally Posted by Jichu View Post
    I would like to buy a service please! My user is lcves so just msg me or check in the world DALGOMS if I'm on. Idk how to pm you so
    I just got your message on the forums and I'm ready when you are. Not sure if you got my message back but if not, send me another one and I'll logon now.
    Main World - QUEENKYOOB

Bumping this thread and adding the new customers!
    Main World - QUEENKYOOB

would you be interested in making dirt farms for 5 WLs?

IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86
    Discord ; Entertained#6875
    ༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

Hi, I would like to buy your service and clear OPCORP05 (one world for now, I guess). Message me in-game if you are ready to clear mine. Thank you.
    IGN: Onan
    Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
    God I hate my forum name