Thread: Surgery & Startopia Tool Ideas

Cursed

Default Surgery & Startopia Tool Ideas

Surgery
    - Tranquillizer : Used to calm the patient, decrease the chance of a patient waking up while doing surgery
    - Marker : Mark out the surgery site, decreases the chance of a skill fail using a scalpel, and sometimes reduce the need of scalpels
    - Monitor : Decreases the chance of a skill fail by 1% (does not apply when your skill fail chance is below 3%), lasts for 3 rounds

Startopia
    - Antigravity Field Droid : Bring back findings and crew member from the mission site (Replaces the Teleporter Charger)
    - Stellar Engine : Used to leave the mission site (Before using the Stellar Documents)

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    Surgery
    - Tranquillizer : Used to calm the patient, decrease the chance of a patient waking up while doing surgery
    - Marker : Mark out the surgery site, decreases the chance of a skill fail using a scalpel, and sometimes reduce the need of scalpels
    - Monitor : Decreases the chance of a skill fail by 1% (does not apply when your skill fail chance is below 3%), lasts for 3 rounds

Startopia
    - Antigravity Field Droid : Bring back findings and crew member from the mission site (Replaces the Teleporter Charger)
    - Stellar Engine : Used to leave the mission site (Before using the Stellar Documents)
    Some small edits and thoughts :
    - Make a wearable item named "Tranquillizer" that makes the anesthetic last 1 turn longer.
    - (No I don't think a tool should do this).

-(What's the point of it? If we already have the Teleporter Charge?)
    -(No since you use a teleporter charge?)
    I'm LBForce! Certified Woof-Woof King!
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)
    Follow me on Instagram : @lbforce_gt