Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Game - Build The Dungeon

Cursed

Default Forum Game - Build The Dungeon

Welcome to Build The Dungeon!

To play the game, you must defeat the previous player's dungeon, and you create one yourself on the next level!

Whoever builds the last floor that doesn't get defeated by 24 hours wins the game!

There are no rules about building and passing the floors, you can build your dungeon floor as difficult as possible, and you can pass the dungeon floor in any way you'd like! The only rule we have is you don't skip floors, or go down floors.

Example :
    Quote Originally Posted by Player 1
    I grabbed a jetpack and flew over the sharks, sadly the jetpack ran out when i reached the other side.

Floor 17 is a super complex mirror maze, just looking at it makes you dizzy. The mirrors are bullet and blast-proof, they're also permanently stuck in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Player 2
    I simply used a pair of polarized glasses to block out the reflection, fifteen minutes later I passed the mirror maze

Floor 18 is filled with bouncing spikes everywhere, they never slow down, and can pierce through steel
    I'll start the story :

Quote Originally Posted by Floor 1
    After pushing through the thick and dangerous forest, you found yourself in front of a legendary jungle temple known as the Kzakh' Infi. Legends says that the temple can generate an infinite amount of floors filled with deadly obstacles.

You arrive at the majestic stone doors, with an inscription written on the sides. Using your translator app, you're able to translate the writing. It says :

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Inscription
    THE KZAKH' INFI TEMPLE HOLDS MANY TREASURE - YET IT IS FILLED WITH OBSTACLES YOU MUST PASS - DO NOT CHEAT FOR THE THEY WILL NOT APPRECIATE - THE KZAKH GODS SHALL LOOK UPON YOU
    You opened the doors and entered the temple. Torches lit up and the doors behind you suddenly closes, there's no turning back now.

Floor 1 has spikes all over the walls, floors, and ceiling.

You glance at the spikes noticing the vast amount of rust on them. It seems like they've been here for a while. You see a ladder-like object on the ceiling. You grasp onto the dusty ladder and begin to move forward looking down at the sharp spikes on the floor. You reach the other side and open the door.

Floor 2 appears to have a grid-like pattern on the floor with holes in them. You wonder what happens if you step on the wrong ones...
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    You glance at the spikes noticing the vast amount of rust on them. It seems like they've been here for a while. You see a ladder-like object on the ceiling. You grasp onto the dusty ladder and begin to move forward looking down at the sharp spikes on the floor. You reach the other side and open the door.

Floor 2 appears to have a grid-like pattern on the floor with holes in them. You wonder what happens if you step on the wrong ones...
    I tried to solve the puzzle, before i realize the overgrown vines on the walls are sturdy enough for me to climb through and pass the whole puzzle. That was easy

Floor 3 has a weeb-infested river you have to cross. One touch from the weebs and you'll get corrupted the same way.

Looks like someone took good care of this room; the walls and ceiling are clear and slippery, making it impossible to climb through. The river is too wide for you to jump through, and the edge of the river is covered with mossy and jagged rocks, making it impossible to build a bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    I tried to solve the puzzle, before i realize the overgrown vines on the walls are sturdy enough for me to climb through and pass the whole puzzle. That was easy

Floor 3 has a weeb-infested river you have to cross. One touch from the weebs and you'll get corrupted the same way.

Looks like someone took good care of this room; the walls and ceiling are clear and slippery, making it impossible to climb through. The river is too wide for you to jump through, and the edge of the river is covered with mossy and jagged rocks, making it impossible to build a bridge
    Your mind is filled with confusion as you look at the red river with no weeb in sight. You see something moving under the water. Suddenly a big sea dragon lunges at you with it's sharp teeth. You jump away to dodge it's fangs but they graze your leg leaving you injured. You quickly take the opportunity to jump on the sea dragon and pass the river.

Injured Leg: Debuff added.
    -10% Walking Speed

Heals itself after 5 floors.

Minor Bleeding: Debuff added.
    If left untreated for 5 floors, becomes infected and has to be amputated giving a permanent -50% Walking Speed.

Bandage required to stop the bleeding.

Floor 4 seems is an empty room with a suspicious chest in the middle. The door to the next floor is right behind it. Do you take the risk of a possible trap to have a chance to receive a random item?

(Open it.)

(Leave it.)
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Cursed

Your mind is filled with confusion as you look at the red river with no weeb in sight. You see something moving under the water. Suddenly a big sea dragon lunges at you with it's sharp teeth. You jump away to dodge it's fangs but they graze your leg leaving you injured. You quickly take the opportunity to jump on the sea dragon and pass the river.

Injured Leg: Debuff added.
    -10% Walking Speed

Heals itself after 5 floors.

Minor Bleeding: Debuff added.
    If left untreated for 5 floors, becomes infected and has to be amputated giving a permanent -50% Walking Speed.

Bandage required to stop the bleeding.

Floor 4 seems is an empty room with a suspicious chest in the middle. The door to the next floor is right behind it. Do you take the risk of a possible trap to have a chance to receive a random item?

(Open it.)

(Leave it.)
    Thankfully, debuffs doesn't exist in this game, and collectables aren't important, but i decided to open the chest anyway, and it contains a handful of nerf darts. I simply walked pass through the door. That was easy.

Floor 5 is... AMBUSH! You're surrounded by jungle pirates that wants to cook you alive!

Lesser Wizard

Thankfully, debuffs doesn't exist in this game, and collectables aren't important, but i decided to open the chest anyway, and it contains a handful of nerf darts. I simply walked pass through the door. That was easy.

Floor 5 is... AMBUSH! You're surrounded by jungle pirates that wants to cook you alive!
    Say that your are in the wrong place to make them confused then instantly get rid of them

Floor 6 is you go onto the top of a high mountain with no food only plants and there isn’t any food around except for the really rare bird. How do you get food without eating the bird?

Quote Originally Posted by yo56789 View Post
    Say that your are in the wrong place to make them confused then instantly get rid of them

Floor 6 is you go onto the top of a high mountain with no food only plants and there isn’t any food around except for the really rare bird. How do you get food without eating the bird?
    You remember that you don't need food and then open the door to the seventh floor.

Floor 7: 2D

Seems like you've been transformed to a 2D character! The room around you is also 2D. You see someone blocking the door to the 8th floor. He who mutters: 'donat pls'.
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Cursed

You remember that you don't need food and then open the door to the seventh floor.

Floor 7: 2D

Seems like you've been transformed to a 2D character! The room around you is also 2D. You see someone blocking the door to the 8th floor. He who mutters: 'donat pls'.
    I chanted the ancient spell "wls go RickRoll", and i go through the now-empty door. Thankfully, I pop back up to the third dimesion, and make my way up

Floor 8 is pitch black. You tried to light up your torch, but it burns out instantly. Any kind of flashlight you try to use explodes in seconds. Thanks to the light downstairs, you're able to make up some sort of hooded figure blocking the only way to the door.

I chanted the ancient spell "wls go RickRoll", and i go through the now-empty door. Thankfully, I pop back up to the third dimesion, and make my way up

Floor 8 is pitch black. You tried to light up your torch, but it burns out instantly. Any kind of flashlight you try to use explodes in seconds. Thanks to the light downstairs, you're able to make up some sort of hooded figure blocking the only way to the door.
    I approach the hooded figure, only to find that it is the mysterious cultist. They chant dark verses of the coming of growganoth, then vanish in thin air, allowing me to get to the door.

You approach the door which looks ancient and bare. Out of the thin light behind you, you are able to make out a tiny inscription on the door: "Floor 9: INFINITELOOP." Curious of what's behind it, you open the door, leading to another door, then another, and another....
    Udder
    Longtime Party Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Udder View Post
    I approach the hooded figure, only to find that it is the mysterious cultist. They chant dark verses of the coming of growganoth, then vanish in thin air, allowing me to get to the door.

You approach the door which looks ancient and bare. Out of the thin light behind you, you are able to make out a tiny inscription on the door: "Floor 9: INFINITELOOP." Curious of what's behind it, you open the door, leading to another door, then another, and another....
    After opening a door, it leads to the another door. I wonder why isn't stopping. I am thinking about this is only an illusion to stop you from that floor. After so many hours thinking where is he real passage to the next floor, I found the way! Which is you will just go outside to doors of Infinity and I found the secret passage leading to the next floor!

Floor 10: The Floor Of Death. To enter this floor, you shall give your soul before you enter this floor. After giving the soul, you will not be able to go outside again the floor. You can't pass the last Guardian of the Floor if you won't give the soul. If you already entered the floor it will contain a lots of riddle and puzzle that it makes you so hard to solve atleast 1 Riddle. So how am I supposed to proceed to another floor with these kind of rule in this floor.

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Udder View Post

I might have the akward continuation about this but here goes

I already sold my soul to my girlfriend also you have other persons of interested in my old soul. So the thing let u pass and seeing the next floor

Floor 11
    You approach the plaque but the words are hardly readable so you carelessly enter the room. But in shock you were almost hit by a giant axe. But since the room is also dark. You decided to lit up a torch, once u did it you where underwhelm by so many sharp pointy weapons.
    That wants to hack you
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Floor 11
    You approach the plaque but the words are hardly readable so you carelessly enter the room. But in shock you were almost hit by a giant axe. But since the room is also dark. You decided to lit up a torch, once u did it you where underwhelm by so many sharp pointy weapons.
    That wants to hack you
    Apparently, the sharp pointy weapons are underwhelming, consisting of a handful of swords, axes, daggers, etc. loosely taped to the walls. Seizing the opportunity, you take a weapon of choice off the wall and proceed to the next floor, carefully avoiding the few sharp weapons that actually get in the way.

Floor 12
    You enter a large empty chamber inhabited by a lone dragon. The dragon blocks the staircase to the next floor, although it shows no immediate signs of aggression; it's waiting for you to make the first move. Although you still have your weapon of choice from the previous floor, fighting a dragon would still be a deathwish. Surely there must be another way?
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️